Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Golden Girls
I have the first four seasons. I must have watched them more often than any other show. Every episode makes me laugh out loud - every time.
Rose is probably my fav, with her St. Olaf stories.

Been watching since they were airing new episodes. Dorothy is my absolute favorite. Her dry humor kills me.

kokomoloko79 Wrote:Been watching since they were airing new episodes. Dorothy is my absolute favorite. Her dry humor kills me.

God'll get you for that one. Lol

I love Rose, she's so sweet and naive :3. I watch whenever I can Smile

Great show.

I love this show. I was watching it on TLC today. It's so funny. Smile
An eye for an eye

Yep, I used to watch it all the time with my mom (who's gone now). It was one of her faves (okay, and mine too). Bea Arthur actually did commercials in the 80s for our top drugstore chain in Canada (Shopper's Drug Mart), and the theme song was a hit in the 70s for a guy named Andrew Gold. (There's your GG trivia for today.)

six degrees from kevin bacon to bea arthur...k go!

Another funny tidbit: Rufus Wainwright lives for GG and once met Bea Arthur telling her basically, "Your show helped me through some dark times and I feel like you are practically my grandmother", Bea Arthur then repiled, "I'm not your fucking Grandma".

kokomoloko79 Wrote:Another funny tidbit: Rufus Wainwright lives for GG and once met Bea Arthur telling her basically, "Your show helped me through some dark times and I feel like you are practically my grandmother", Bea Arthur then repiled, "I'm not your fucking Grandma".

LMAO

Yeah, Ive heard a couple of rumors Bea was a BITCH.

Betty White also said Bea did not want her on the show.