Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:So your saying he's too ugly to be gay and only beautiful people should admit to being gay?

What are you saying when you say this:
"Yes, it just had to be gorgeous Gareth, didn't it?"

Sarcasm?

Was it really needed? Rolleyes

IDK this post seems to be shallow somehow.

Oh I know, Stud of The Day is the type of guy you would do... Which is one of the reasons why I disapprove of the Stud of the day thread, it promotes this image of beauty which few people can actually attain, and it promotes this sort of flippant attitude when it comes to people who are less physically attractive.

This man deserves respect, he has come out in a very tough sport which no-doubt there is a lot of anti-gay sort of goings on in the locker-room (if not on the playing field).

He is promoting your lifestyle for you, he is opening doors of acceptance and tolerance for you so you don't have to walk down the street wondering if you're going to be victimized by a gang of footballer thugs who decide to take up a cricket bat and use it to beat the living shit out of you.

That makes this guy a very handsome person - beautiful.

I agree, even if you meant no ill will Spellbound Sis, people tend to point out flaws, especially the obvious ones and make something of it. Not necessarily something bad, but it can be alittle hurtful and shallow.

This is not to seem vain or self-inflating, but many people have told me I should be a model or that I am "pretty", but that when I open my mouth, I ruin it, because I do have a lisp(a literal speech impediment, not "gay lisp" ) so "ruins" my "pretty-ness".

So just because he looks the way he does, whether you mean it to be rude or not, doesn't or shouldn't make him being gay any less believable or acceptable

I get you meant it jokingly, so don't get all uptight, I'm merely saying is all.

Sheep

There seems to be a total humour failure here. I already said several times that Thomas was brave to come out and that it would only happen in rugby and not in other sports.

The OP was the good, bad and ugly, right, you probably saw the movie? That was a spoof, and so was my post.

Get over it.

And I ain't your sis.

I personally thought Gareth Thomas is very handsome and to die for.

[Image: lbjanGareth2_zpsda69104c.jpg]

[Image: 230px-Gareth_Thomas_rugby_player_zpsee44b731.jpg]

Quote:Oh I know, Stud of The Day is the type of guy you would do... Which is one of the reasons why I disapprove of the Stud of the day thread, it promotes this image of beauty which few people can actually attain, and it promotes this sort of flippant attitude when it comes to people who are less physically attractive.

I concur with Bowyn Aerrow's point of view.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh I know, Stud of The Day is the type of guy you would do... Which is one of the reasons why I disapprove of the Stud of the day thread, it promotes this image of beauty which few people can actually attain, and it promotes this sort of flippant attitude when it comes to people who are less physically attractive.

This man deserves respect, he has come out in a very tough sport which no-doubt there is a lot of anti-gay sort of goings on in the locker-room (if not on the playing field).

He is promoting your lifestyle for you, he is opening doors of acceptance and tolerance for you so you don't have to walk down the street wondering if you're going to be victimized by a gang of footballer thugs who decide to take up a cricket bat and use it to beat the living shit out of you.

That makes this guy a very handsome person - beautiful.

I'm sure the OP's post was made with the best of intentions, but thank you so much for saying this. Stud of the day... and now Twink of the day... just bums me out. This seems like the one place where pure physical attractiveness should not be put on a pedestal.

Krupt, I didn't know that. That's a really nice story.