Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone had a Near-Death experience?
Has anyone had a Near-Death experience? Did anything interesting happen like seeing yourself out of body or going to a beautiful place like heaven?Confusedmile:

When I was younger, in my early twenties, I struggled a great deal with depression and stress from college and work. I was hanging out at a friend's apartment, and when she left the room, I pocketed a bottle of her sleeping pills. Shortly after, I left and picked up a bottle of bourbon on my way back to my own apartment. I drank the bottle, took all the sleeping pills I had taken from her as well as all the medication I had in the house.

The next day, sometime in the evening (it was dark) I found myself in a hospital bed. I stood up and walked to the door and looked out at the nurses' station, which was in the form of an island surrounded on all sides by rooms. The nurse was a man a little older than I was at the time, thin and somewhat balding. He was seated at the desk filling out some forms. I thought about going out and asking some questions about where I was and how I got there. Then I thought, no, I can't--I'm hooked to all these machines and wires, and I shouldn't disconnect them.

That's when I realized I couldn't have gotten out of the bed or walked to the door to look out. I was still in the bed, hooked to the machines, and I couldn't see what was outside of the room.

I don't know. It was probably just a very vivid hallucination from all the drugs and alcohol I had taken. But, that is the closest I have ever experienced to being out of body.

Only my great great grand father, he had a heart attack when i was little, he was dead for some minutes and then he got back into life, he only describe it as black and cold.

i've been in diabetic shock on about three different occasions( one was at an old friends house while my grandmother was babysitting, the other was at a grocery store on our way to a camp site and my sister tryed giving me splenda to raise my blood sugar, and forgot what the third expirence was like.

With me i keep having moments where i can see myself in a trance like state usually when sleeping and walking up a hill and visiting my family beyond the grave.... I know when ive suffered one as i wake up crying and feeling tearful the rest of the day as its playing on my mind

I did almost drown once.
But i stayed conscious, so nah, no near death experience.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've had a bullet pop a tree too close to my head, all I can remember is the world slowing down and becoming quite angry.

while playing with a motorcycle, in a sharp turn, the rear wheel slid and the bike high sided/ flipped. not something you can recover from, it happens fast with a lot of energy. you go flying.

big dent in my helmet and i lost my sense of time. i remember running off the track, than everything went bright green, that image faded to a bright white. i was in a straight marriage at the time and saw my wife and ummm saw the boyfriend too. dont remember much from there.

i married later in life into a straight relationship. i slid from straight to bi to gay. this event was between these times. i dropped everything and tried to repair the initial relationship. finally divorce and went back to the boy, dated him a year and we have been living together for 2 years. dont blame me i handled it well.