Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hit (Picture Story)
My cousin came over from Canada, and was staying at certain hotel in Bangkok, so I went to meet her.

I haven't seen her in many years, but I could easily recognize her slim body instantly.

"Hey, cousin! How are you!"

"Hello, how's it going?"

We shook hands and we looked at each other with smiles on our faces. It was good to see my cousin.

After ordering a cup of coffee each, I asked my cousin,

"So, tell me. Why did you come to Thailand? Are you on vacation?"

"Vacation? Not right now, but after work, yes."

My cousin replied, smiling.

"A ha. Of course. Work first. Play later. So what's your work here?"

"I'm here on a job. The HQ announced it, and I got the job. So that's why I'm here. You're gonna be busy the rest of the week, cousin."

She wasn't smiling now. Neither was I.

"The HQ specifically told me to team up with you. It's two-man job. And you're my buddy now."

"Alright. If the HQ says so. Let's get to work then, shall we?"

We moved from the lobby to the underground parking lot where my silver Panamera was parked.

[Image: panamera.jpg]

"Phew~! Is that your ride, cousin?"

Cousin let out a long whistle and asked. I nodded, and he took a walk around the car, admiring every curves and lines.

"Nice ride!"

"Thanks. Get in."

The engine purred at lowest rev possible to avoid launching the car off the parking lot building.

The morning air outside was thick with moisture. Near the surface of the road, the air became so thick, it was forming a river.

The Panamera swam quickly and effortlessly through the river and soon it was out on the open sea.

Cousin didn't say a word since we exited the hotel. And neither have I.
There will be no need for talk until we get to the safe house.

------------------------------------

Inside the safe house, there were two rooms, each with its own bath, and a living room in between.

The house was well maintained and looked very comfortable. Big flat screen TV... nice sound system... A small but very nice kitchen.

And over the kitchen table, we sat.

[Image: cousin02.jpg]

She put her long legs on the table and started the breifing.

"It's a drive by. The HQ wants it public. Make a lot of scene, they said."

"Damn... it's not difficult, but it's going to be messy."

"The messier the better."

"Does it have to be a drive by? Can it be a bomb?"

"I don't know. They just said to make it public. And I thought drive by would be most appropriate."

For a second, I lost my concentration while looking at her mouth, saying these words. Her mouth was too pretty to be saying things like 'drive by' or 'hit'...

"You know, I would never have thought you'd be..."

"What? A killer?"

"Yeah... A killer. You don't look anything like a killer."

"Yeah, and you don't look anything like a writer so stop pretending to be one."

She said laughingly and punched me in the arm. A light jab. She knew I was running a bookshop not only as a cover, but actually spent a lot of hours writing.

"If you say drive by, then drive by it is."

I said, which made her smile, which was heavenly. It was always nice to see her smile, which wasn't very often.

[Image: cousin03.jpg]

"We're gonna have to get the gears tomorrow. We'll drive into town in the morning and meet the supplier."

"Alright. Tomorrow."

She got up and gave a long yarn. The twisting and turning of her skinny long arms were pretty, I thought, but looked away at the TV blankly when she turned to look at me.

"Where do I sleep, cousin?"

She asked. She had a naughty tone to it, but I chose to ignore.

"Left. Your room is the left one."

"OK, cousin, I'm going to bed now. Good night."

With that, she turned around, but stopped, turned back, and kissed me on the cheek, barely touching.

She smiled, I froze, and she disappeared behind her bedroom door.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early, couldn't get much sleep, too many thoughts in my head.
I made myself a cup of tea, but wasn't interested in drinking it, rather than just to watch the white steam rise.

I was thinking about my cousin Kiera. She appeared in my dream. Funny, she seemed to have long hair in my dream...

[Image: keira.jpg]

We were 12 years apart, and we weren't very close, may be because of the 12 years difference. We had nothing to do with each other.

We were from different age, different generation. There was nothing between me and her that could be related, just the fact that we are cousins linked the two of us, but other than that, we were total strangers.

If she had actually been a total stranger, it would have been easier for me, but the fact that she was my younger cousin caused me to regard her as something not to mess with. Hands off.

But the thoughts of her soft skin and smooth hair made it really difficult for me to not consider the possiblity.

"Good morning!"

I almost spilled my tea as Kiera suddenly appeared from behind.

[Image: cousin12.jpg]

She was looking like she's ready to go out and kick some butts. And I thought she looked really sexy.

She couldn't possibly have read my thoughts, but she suspiciously asked,

"What were you thinking? Why are are you so jumpy?"

"I wasn't jumpy, you creeped in from behind."

"Were you thinking about it? Do you fancy me?"

She put on a mischievous smile, and walked in closer to me.

"You know you can't coz we're cousins."

But she was breathing down my neck as she moved in very close.

I got really stiff, but kept my cool.

"Don't mess with me, Kiera, you know you shouldn't."

"I shouldn't what? Do this?"

And she put her lower body really close to mine, and she felt satisfied knowing there was a huge reaction from my lower half.

"Come on, stop messing around. We got work to do."

I moved back a few steps and got out of her range. She felt a bit embarrassed, but didn't make a big deal.

"Ok, work first. Play later."

[Image: cousin10.jpg]

She said coldly, making me regret not being able to handle the situation better.

'From now it's going to get really tough...'

I thought to myself.

I grabbed my stuff, and within a minute, we hit the road in our Panamera, entered the town, and started making some visits to my old friends.

It was a day of work. And I had great fun working with this hot chick as my side kick, turning heads everywhere we went.

[Image: cousin01.jpg]

Carlos and Santana supplied us with everything we needed. All we had to do was execute the plan.

The plan was to drive by the Prime Minister and fire a barrage of bullets into his car and hope that some will hit the Prime Minister.

I know... It's a crazy world. Contract killing for Prime Minister... Nothing money can't buy.

As killers, it made no difference who the target was. The only difference in the targets were their prices. Some were cheap, some more expensive.

And like this one right here, was the most expensive hit anyone has ever placed on anyone.

I was going to retire to some sunny beach in the Carribean after this... and I was going to ask Kiera to come with me.

I was glad to be teaming up with Kiera. There was no other person I'd rather retire with. I mean, after this big hit, it would make ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING sense to continue doing it.

-----------------------------------------

The silence was deafening. If it wasn't for the occassional puffing sound from Kiera's smoking, the silence would have been too much for me.

[Image: cousin05.jpg]

The aftermath of the excuction of plan was too much to take, it needed some time for it to sink in.

We did it. And we're still alive.

Suddenly all the stress and pressure melted away and the force that was keeping my legs from buckling evaporated.

I fell to the floor.

[Image: cousin08.jpg]

"Amigo!"

Kiera kneeled down beside me. She had tears in her eyes but it was mixed with blood.

"Come on, Amigo! We'll get you to the hospital, you'll be fine!"

But we both knew, there was no hospital we could go to, and we both knew I was not going to be fine.

"Don't worry, I'm OK. Did you report to the HQ?"

"Yes, I did. They said congratulation, the money has been transferred. I checked and they weren't kidding. We're rich now!"

"That's good... That's very good..."

I let out a sigh of relief... and closed my eyes...

I could see the sandy beach... and the blue sea...

[Image: windsurf.jpg]

I could almost smell the salty breeze... and hear the gentle roar of the breaking waves...

How nice it would be to smoke a joint and take a lazy walk on the beach... checking out pretty girls and stuff...

I was about to lose it, but I snapped at the sound of a familiar voice, calling my name.

"Amigo! Wake up! Don't die! Amigo! I'll sleep with you if you wake up!"

And with that, I woke up and

Abrupt end

Haven't I seen your cousin somewhere before???

I dont want to alarm you but your cousin is really a film star!!

albabonzai Wrote:I dont want to alarm you but your cousin is really a film star!!

Yes, she is... a big film star in Holywood... And that Porche is really my car.

(In my dream, everything is nice.)

peterinmalaga Wrote:Haven't I seen your cousin somewhere before???

You might have... she's a big film star in Holywood. Her name is Keira Knightly. I think you've heard of her, haven't you?

She's very pretty, isn't she? I think she's very pretty. Confusedmile:

Amigo Wrote:You might have... she's a big film star in Holywood. Her name is Keira Knightly. I think you've heard of her, haven't you?

She's very pretty, isn't she? I think she's very pretty. Confusedmile:

LOL of course i have heard of her :p she is in one of my fave movies!! ( Love Actually )

We were just mucking you about :p