Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Home Appliances Thread (incl. sexy Italian!)
I'm currently moving to a new flat and while the new furniture doesn't arrive, I'm busy looking for home appliances.

As always, I'm looking for versatility and efficiency. Price is not an obstacle, I don't mind paying extra for a great product.

I need help with the vacuum cleaner, the new Vaporetto Lecoaspira seems really nice:

(The salesman is so sexy and hot, it's worth seeing the video even if you don't give a d**** about appliances)

I like the Vaporetto because it seems very versatile but does it work like a regular vacuum cleaner, as well? Any other brands or models you would like to recommend?

I also need a coffee machine but I have no idea what I should be looking for. Any tips will be more than welcome

Some of the appliances I've already bought:

a) Zanussi ZOP38903XD electric oven: You can make pizzas in it and it cleans itself!

b) Indesit Washer Dryer IWDC6105: One single machine that washes and dries your clothes, great space saver!

c) The legendary Philips AirFryer that fries your food without any oil!

d) ZRG714SQ Zanussi Fridge: Smaller than a family fridge but amazing price (only 249€!), A+ energy rating and fit really well in my kitchen

lol..I clicked for the sexy italian...he can vacuum me anyday Smile

Vacuum cleaner: Dyson
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Those machines are too complicated for me... I prefer "Maid" service (smile)....
We Have Elvis !!

Wuff, you're boring, when I read 'sexy italians' I though you where talking about me... Bunny2

Kenny221 Wrote:lol..I clicked for the sexy italian...he can vacuum me anyday Smile

Yes, I'm sure he's made lots of housewives happy.

Everyone speaks wonders of Dyson, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for your tips, guys!

MisterLove Wrote:Yes, I'm sure he's made lots of housewives happy.

Everyone speaks wonders of Dyson, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for your tips, guys!

Remember that Dyson invented the bagless vacuum cleaner and since then all other manufacturers have jumed on the band wagon. I have owned on since they were first launched on the market and it has never hiccuped once. I wouldn't be without it. If I ever changed it, it would be for another Dyson, one of the "ball" types.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams