Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Human Centipede movies
I saw the first, and of course was disgusted. Not to mention the acting was terrible and the plot itself was ridiculous and medically impossible..

So naturally I've made most my friends watch it Big Grin.

Haven't seen the second one yet... and I'm not really in a rush to check it out lol.

the first one isn't actually gory at all ...
you don't see anything . it's all implied . and tbh the characters are all so annoying you kinda hope they get sewn together just so you don't have to listen to them talking ...
the only good actor in it is the guy playing the doctor / villain ...

second one , though ? yeah . total brain bleach movie .

I saw the first one, it wasn't very interesting.

It was one of those shock-horror-cmoedy things. Not my style.

Why did they decided to change the title of Human Centipede 3 to Grown Ups 2?

I read the plots on wikipedia and saw the trailer and they were very disturbing to me. I have no wish to ever watch those movies.

The second movie was banned in the UK for a while. It's not anymore.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:The second movie was banned in the UK for a while. It's not anymore.

i'm pretty sure that was a promotional campaign
soooo many more people watched it just because it was "banned" than they would have if it hadn't been ~~

Watched the first one, it was crap - litterally. i will not watch the second one.

Oh guys it a shame solemnboys away, i think he found it too soft! Big Grin

To me, most of what Hollywood is calling "horror" movies these days are nothing more than "blood and gore fests." I like horror movies that get inside your head and scare the bajeezus out of you, not make you want to throw up. That being said, some of the newer movies like Insidious and Mama look like they would be right up my alley. I haven't seen them yet, but I want to!

ardus Wrote:I don't like the newer "scary" movies, they're not scary, their just disgusting.

To this day The Shining scared me more than any other movie I have ever seen.

I think I've seen it at least 30 times and I still fet the willies.

That's a scary movie.

Richard
I agree, I really dislike series like Saw, The Ring (The Hostel?) etc. When I saw The Ring for the first time, at the end I was about to fall asleep...
Maybe the first crappy-viral horror movie was The Blair Witch Project.

The Shining, It, The Exhorcist, The fuckin' perfect Silence of Lambs (etc) are very, very sacry movies! And masterpieces.

The Human Centipede is a horro-splatter, i don't dislike splatters, but at the moment I'm not interested on this genre. I saw hundreds of splatter and horror movies when I was a teenager.