Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legend of Korra
I'm not sure if anyone is an Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, but The Legend of Korra premiered today :biggrin:

I was stunned by how beautiful this new series looks. The creators have done an amazing job in retaining the emotions that made the first series so memorable. I really like the attitude of the female lead. She's definitely resilient.

They have started a 'clean slate' so to speak that allows for many possibilities throughout the show. So I'm excited to see where they will take it from here.

I'm really excited for the series Confusedmile:

Did anyone else watch the premiere?

I've seen the movie and enjoyed it for the most. Was hoping a sequel would be made, however a quick google search reveals this is animated, so probably different to what I have watched. May download it ha

Hey KJ, this is animated :biggrin:

I'm actually really disappointed with M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender.
I couldn't watch 20 minutes of it. :frown:
Unfortunately, he didn't capture the emotions, humor, or the unique style of martial arts that the series is memorable for. I guess I'm biased haha

If your ever bored and would like to see an awesome series check it out Confusedmile:

I didnt watch the premiere but I really loved everything about the first series hopefully they dont mess it up. ATM i'm watching the last fight between Azula/Zucco/ and Katara on demand AAAAHHHHHHH cant wait to see the new series

I got hooked on the Avatar series and watched every episode on Netflix Smile I haven't seen the new series yet but it's on my list.

I have to watch it but I know the basic premise of what happened to everyone and I am so glad Katara is alive <3

DarkDaisuke Wrote:I have to watch it but I know the basic premise of what happened to everyone and I am so glad Katara is alive <3

I was suprised by how much time has passed since the last series.
It's refreshing to see different characters and personalitites, but I'm still looking out for references to the previous series. Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow :biggrin:

I love the first series. Thanks for making this thread as I was unaware they were making a second series. I'll make sure to watch it sometime, I hope it's as good as the first although I'm not sure it will be.

And I agree with movie being terrible. I was really looking forward to the movie although it was nothing like the animated series. I was disapoint.

I figured I would try to revive this thread.

I think this show is absolutely amazing. It has exceeded my expectations and has become one of the few television series that I follow. It's amazing how I can get so emotionally tied to the characters and some of the decisions made throughout the series. The action sequences are perfect and the small touch of humor is nice too. :biggrin:

Hope the series runs strong and doesn't dissapoint.

I absolutely love it. I'm already quite addicted. I'm just hoping they won't leave it after one season. Its getting intensely strong ratings so they should be able to keep it up, but it was only supposed to be one season and I haven't heard anything about changing that,

Meelo is my favorite character. "You're pretty, can I have some of your hair?"