Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legend of Korra
Deryn Wrote:I absolutely love it. I'm already quite addicted. I'm just hoping they won't leave it after one season. Its getting intensely strong ratings so they should be able to keep it up, but it was only supposed to be one season and I haven't heard anything about changing that,

Meelo is my favorite character. "You're pretty, can I have some of your hair?"

One season couldn't possibly do this new series justice. Hopefully with the support of many viewers and fans this series will continue with several seasons.

Meelo is hilarious, I laughed so hard when he interrupted the conversation between the 'New Team Avatar' and farted Laugh The kids add a lot of humor to the show.
My favorite character so far would be Tenzin, a calm and serious man :biggrin:

I actually just went to a convention with some friends. Cosplayed as Amon and got stopped hundreds of times to have my picture taken. It was so much fun.

I just love Tenzin's voice actor. Tenzin doesn't need any damn lemons!

I'm also enjoying the new series. Although I could understand if it were to only last one season. Has any of you seen the new manga/comic/book/thing of the orginal Avatar? Avatar: The last airbender - The promise. I've been reading that and so far it looks pretty cool. It would be nice to fill in the gaps between the last airbender and the legend of Korra. They make that into a series after the legend of korra season ends.

@ Daryn: That is so awesome :biggrin: Did you make the comstume and mask yourself? Were there any other Legend of Korra characters?

@ Rawr: It would be very interesting to see a series that would fill in the gaps. I'm curious
as to how things played out. I'm sure we will know more as the series progresses.

Yep. Went to Goodwill to get the outfit things and picked up a mask at Party City, which I then drew the design on. And oh god yes, there were about 9 Korras, one Tenzin, one Lin, one Asami, two other Amons, about 4 Bolins, two Makos, a Pabu, and even a Naga.

Not to mention all the people who dressed up as characters from the original series.

I'm pumped for the next two issues of The Promise as well. It sets up how Republic City was formed, so plenty to learn, and the creators have said they'll reveal what happened to Zuko's mother in the third issue.

This is it ( I can't believe it!)!
The season finale airs this Saturday and I'm sure it will be filled with several surprises.
I hope they finally reveal who Amon is. I can only speculate Laugh I honestly can't make any solid predictions since this finale could end in so many different ways! Less than a day left before airing :biggrin:
I believe a 2nd season is in the making which is great!

Yes there is. But there's a two year wait in between seasons. :frown:

http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/25...d-you-like

Deryn Wrote:Yes there is. But there's a two year wait in between seasons. :frown:

http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/25...d-you-like

The finale exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed and thoroughly surprised. I became a bit emotional towards the end Biglaugh

I'm not surprised that there is a 2 year wait. I don't think they had a second season planned until Nick realized how huge this new series was. I'm content with the fact that the creators decided to do a second season and it wasn't forced on them to do so. Shows how dedicated they are :biggrin: