Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grimm
^^^I can't watch The Normal Heart...too hard for me and I keep trying to forget all the people who died of AIDS...

..but I watched White Collar a lot ..mostly at the gym on the elliptical or bike ...and I would imagine Bomer and his boss fucking a lot ...they seemed to be flirting a lot on that show and I would wonder if it was intentional or natural....

There is something sexy about him...I love his attitude and vibe...

meridannight Wrote:[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], since you put it that way:

here are Matt Bomer's sex scenes with Mark Ruffalo in The Normal Heart

Oh my goodness, Matt Bomer, yes! Though guiltily, I really enjoyed White Collar's plot. But then again, I have weakness for 'Charming-witty-person-pairs-up-with-Badass-cop' or 'Master-Criminal-turned-Consultant' formats. ( Mentalist, Psych, Castle, White Collar )

Back on topic, I watched Grimm 4 years ago, but It was during October and tbh, it scared me. Ppface Though, I ended up watching Supernatural , American Horror Story and some other stuff some time later and totally forgot about Grimm. I should probably go back to it.

meridannight Wrote:....we truly have re-entered the ancient Greek times when the appreciation of male beauty was at its height.

Interesting thoughts but on this show the male lead's sex appeal is mostly underplayed. That push goes to his costar, Sasha Roiz, who tends to go shirtless in almost every other episode.

[Image: tumblr_n5dz18UgZw1r58933o1_500.png]

NativeSon Wrote:Interesting thoughts but on this show the male lead's sex appeal is mostly underplayed. That push goes to his costar, Sasha Roiz, who tends to go shirtless in almost every other episode.

[Image: tumblr_n5dz18UgZw1r58933o1_500.png]

I can see why! Saeek

NativeSon Wrote:Interesting thoughts but on this show the male lead's sex appeal is mostly underplayed.

is there a compensating plot architecture at least?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:is there a compensating plot architecture at least?

For the most part, but I do think our Grimm hero could be further along in his evolution. I suppose that's partly attributable to the character being a bit of a boy scout; he doesn't always embrace his newfound heritage. But another likely limiting factor is the show's ever growing cast. There seems an insistence on bringing in new regularly appearing characters who then require development. It's now an ensemble--much like the Scooby Gang. That tends to take the focus away from our hero and his progression towards fully coming into his Grimm nature. And that's what I've been looking for since S1.

NativeSon Wrote:For the most part, but I do think our Grimm hero could be further along in his evolution. I suppose that's partly attributable to the character being a bit of a boy scout; he doesn't always embrace his newfound heritage. But another likely limiting factor is the show's ever growing cast. There seems an insistence on bringing in new regularly appearing characters who then require development. It's now an ensemble--much like the Scooby Gang. That tends to take the focus away from our hero and his progression towards fully coming into his Grimm nature. And that's what I've been looking for since S1.

good points. i also agree that the main's development shouldn't suffer for the benefit of having a more open and dynamic cast. it's not an excuse anyway, you can do both in one go, if you know what you're doing.

but a surprisingly many TV shows actually suffer in the character development department, this isn't anything rare. which is surprising because they have so much time at their disposal (for the characters) to realistically excel at this. and it amazes me that so many don't.
''Do I look civilized to you?''