Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Luxurious Life of Rep. Aaron Schock
I do [not really] wonder if "spending habits" is not simply politicospeak for sketchy behavior. It may be that becoming a private citizen will keep Mr. Schock from having to deal with other aspects of his life under the scrutiny of the public. If he has trouble getting by, there are always ways to survive on one's good looks, jam-faced or otherwise.
I bid NO Trump!

I have no doubt there is more to the story....

I wonder who he got caught with his pants down with? I suspect we shall soon find out.

We all know this is not the only politician who has done this and there are likely some doing it now. His problem has been he enjoys the spotlight and sharing his life and some of the pictures have caused people to ask questions and to look deeper into his life. In the past he has deleted some photos he has posted online that caused speculation, but he always posted more. He has made his Instagram private after some controversy arose and then made it public again, because he desired the attention. It is private again.

I wonder what he does after this? Does he come out? Does he answer to his anti-gay votes in the House? I don't know, but I wonder if he realizes the hypocrisy from this photo from his Facebook page?

[Image: 10988280_10153087713303545_2383313853603...1a60552098]

A Message from the 'bitchy gay community' to the Aaron Schock Apologists
Queerty

Actor John Carroll responds to the notion - presented by one James Kirchick - that gay men dislike Aaron Shock because they secretly find him attractive.

He is generically attractive like thousands of others, and I suspect that the reverse may be true (at least in Kirchick's case)... studies have shown that we unconsciously project "goodness" onto attractive people which they don't necessarily deserve.

Fine fur may cover spoiled meat, as I said higher in the thread.

^ this.

I certainly don't find him the man of my desire or dreams. There is a certain slackness to his expression and a look in his eyes that has always put me off. Now that I have my suspicion confirmed that he is a socipathic manchild with no ethics and bad taste and a repugnant record on homo rights, I have a better idea of why I find nothing appealing about this person.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:A Message from the 'bitchy gay community' to the Aaron Schock Apologists
Queerty

Actor John Carroll responds to the notion - presented by one James Kirchick - that gay men dislike Aaron Shock because they secretly find him attractive.
He is generically attractive like thousands of others. Fine fur may cover spoiled meat, as I said higher in the thread.

LMAO...If AAron Schock was the only man available...I would choose a woman...or become celibate..but truthfully most women would turn me on more than him because at least I could have an emotional or intellectual or spiritual connection...and even physically...I could easily get hard with a woman...Aaron...a boner killer...

Aaron make me throw up a little in my mouth...and he also makes my skin crawl. If I was forced to use 100 words to describe him..attractive wouldn't even make the list. He is supremely unattractive and completely ugly to me.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:A Message from the 'bitchy gay community' to the Aaron Schock Apologists
Queerty

He is generically attractive like thousands of others, and I suspect that the reverse may be true (at least in Kirchick's case)... studies have shown that we unconsciously project "goodness" onto attractive people which they don't necessarily deserve.

Fine fur may cover spoiled meat, as I said higher in the thread.

James Kirchick is pretty ridiculous in his claims. After trying to convince us that Schock voting against repealing DADT, voting against hate crimes legislation, and opposing marriage equality, even saying he would support an amendment to the U.S. constitution to ban same-sex marriage does not mean that Schock is anti-gay, I cannot take seriously anything else Kirchick might have to say. It is just too illogical.

Iceblink Wrote:Guess what? It has just been announced that Aaron Schock is resigning.

karma! didn't even have to do anything. his undoing was just a matter of time. unravel away