Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Luxurious Life of Rep. Aaron Schock
meridannight Wrote:what's beautiful about that office? it's too red all over the place. furniture and the walls shouldn't be of the same color.

Whomever designed it never watched Downton Abbey too closely either.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Whomever designed it never watched Downton Abbey too closely either.

This. It really grinds my gears to read of some midwest rubbish bin scavenger even pretend to understand what 'Donwnton Abbey' style is really about.

This closet queen's office reminds me of what a one dollar midwest whorehouse might have tried to pawn off as class in the 1880's.

All I see is trash. The kind of trash that homos who grew up in trailers thought was the epitome of 'taste' once they'd made it to a two up-two down worker's townhouse in Cabbagetown, Toronto in the 1980's.

I groaned under the arriviste pretentiousness of it then...and nothing has changed since.

boyasia90 Wrote:He is very handsome..............

He is handsome. but the more you know about, the more the ugliness comes to the surface.

On another note, I looked at social media profiles of the "photographer." They have obviously been scrubbed and cleaned. There are posts that are out of context because whatever they were referring to has now been removed.

boyasia90 Wrote:He is very handsome..............

Fine fur may cover spoiled meat.

[Image: Aaron_Schock_113th_Congress.jpg]

way too mushy-looking or ''jam-face'' for my taste.

this is what i like:

[Image: dennis-quaid-01.jpg]

and:

[Image: Joachim-Low.jpg]

that's exceptional masculine beauty right there.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

If you search online you can find a M/M romance story between Schock and former Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[SIZE="3"]
East Wrote:I have an emotion beyond hate for him and others like him.... They might be the people on earth I despise the most...even more than ISIS or racists...even more than child molestors....
I think he is evil...

Iceblink Wrote:I can't stand the vile, worthless piece of shit, assholish, hypocritical prick.

Rareboy Wrote:This. It really grinds my gears to read of some midwest rubbish bin scavenger even pretend to understand what 'Donwnton Abbey' style is really about.
The kind of trash that homos who grew up in trailers thought was the epitome of 'taste' once they'd made it to a two up-two down worker's townhouse in Cabbagetown, Toronto in the 1980's.
[/SIZE]

I'm trying to understand all this hate.

Is it's based in the rumors that he's gay and has voted against gay legislation? If that's the case why the fuck persist in believing rumors about someone else's possible sex life if they conflict with his own words and actions?

Is it about the amount of money he spent decorating his office? Wow. But no one's upset about the over $200,000 in taxpayer money the Obama blew last week to fly to Hollywood and every other time they've done it since 2009. Nancy Pelosi pays over $250,000 a year for her office in San Francisco. What about being pissed about all the waste and political pay offs in the stimulus bills that were supposed to be shovel ready but according to Obama himself, were not?

This really sounds like deep seated hate just looking for a half assed excuse. I'm no fan of Schock but I try to be responsible about it.

This type of hate talk, based in rumors and politics just reduces you guys (and the rest of us by association) to the same level as the fundamentalists who go around pushing their irrational hatred towards gay people. I refuse to do that and am hurt to see others do it.

I stand my words, Virge, and will not back down. When a person votes against equality and human rights, I refuse to give kind words or respect. When a person elected to office votes against my equality, that vote is every bit as offensive the worst thing said against gays by some Christian pastor or a bigot on Facebook or Twitter. A person like Schock does not get gentle words. And I really do believe he is a hypocrite, because I firmly believe he is someone who sleeps with men and that he votes against lgbt interests in order to appeal to his Republican base. I am hard line when it comes to my rights and I won't back down.

For me...he is the face I see for every gay person who has committed suicide.....

He is the gay version of Uncle Tom.

I knew Ted Haggard was gay too before anyone knew he was getting fucked in the ass while smoking crack. You can't even measure the damage he did to every single gay person. I hate men like that...and they deserve my hate.

As for the emotion of hate...I am quite familiar with the emotion of love...and feel it regularly...why on earth would I not feel any hate? It is the opposite of love...and a natural feeling. I don't hate many people actually...but these gay men who fuck all the rest of us over....I hate their guts.

I also know Marcus Bachmann is gay...so are so many of the other fuckwads who do "gay conversion" on gay teenagers....and leading them to commit suicide and fucking their head up....

Aaron Schock is gay as hell...and when he comes out or gets caught with his pants down.....and he will....I would love to spit in his face....

No apologies here...he deserves my scorn...

What Iceblink and East wrote.

And it isn't about the amount of money. It is about the fact that he's lying about everything. The guy is another sociopath who thinks he not only can have it all ways, but that he is entitled to have it all.

And when his self-hate translates into real damage to the rights of homos who aren't cowering in the closet...he deserves everything he gets.