Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Marvellous John Barrowman
any JB fans in here?

Just wanted to say that I think Mr. Barrowman is so talented!!

Apart from being just generally fit, there seems to be no end to his talents.

I just love Torchwood I can't get enough of it and I'm looking forward to hear his new music he's doing.

JB is the man for me!

Dave

David Moon Wrote:any JB fans in here?

Just wanted to say that I think Mr. Barrowman is so talented!!

Apart from being just generally fit, there seems to be no end to his talents.

I just love Torchwood I can't get enough of it and I'm looking forward to hear his new music he's doing.

JB is the man for me!

Dave

This new thread is a much better place for his majesty JB.... of course if you wish to copy my answer in the Boyzone thread....??? Wink

It sure is my friend! :-)

What do you like about JB?

Are you into his music at all, do you have 'Another Side'?

David Moon Wrote:It sure is my friend! :-)

What do you like about JB?

Are you into his music at all, do you have 'Another Side'?
Well, he's fit, for one thing, hot for another, and has a lovely smile... He's good at his job and er... well he's nice to look at, innit? Wink No, I don't know his singing voice yet, and we haven't finished watching the Torchwood series 1 (that we recently acquired); even though I know Marsh has seen them all on tv already, he's happy to watch them with me again. Something we can share.

I actually don't like John Barrowman. When I heard his version of 'I am what I am', I instantly fell in love with him but for some reason his voice has began to make me want to put a pillow around my head and press hard into my ears. I don't know why as he obviously is talented. I do however still like his acting.

Sorry, I really can't stand John Barrowman. There's something toe curlingly cheesy about him, and I don't think he's fit or nice to look at either.

I agree with Hyde and Cote...

Can't stand the cock

sorry David M I thought his last batch of music was just so ewe

Just my opinion though