Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Monster In My Bed
I wrote a post a few weeks ago about how I had married a moron. I was wrong. He isn't a moron, he is a MONSTER.

Last night I began having seriously painful muscle spasms. At first I thought it was something wrong with my medicine, because once a while back I had run out of my medicine and I had similar spasms.

It started around 5:30 pm and by 8pm I realized I needed to go to the hospital. I asked my husband to take me and he refused he said I could drive myself.

We began to argue about it. I pointed out that, after his surgeries left him bedridden, I took care of him for 3 solid months. That I thought the least he could do was take me to the hospital.

He continued to refuse, so I dressed and tried to leave to take myself but I fell down the stairs in our house as I was trying to go.

So I called an ambulance. While I was in the phone with 911 he decided that he would take me because he didn't want to have to pay for an ambulance. So I told the 911 operator that he was going to take me and hung up.

THEN he decided that he would only take me to the hospital if I would first say on tape that I was abusive to him (he was standing over me with his phone on "record" demanding I make a statement to the effect that I was abusive to him). I refused and called 911 again.

Only after I told the 911 operator what he was doing, did he FINALLY agree to take me with out my recorded "confession".

Once I finally made it to the hospital, the doctors said that what I was going through was a result of me being on my feet too much, and that I have to stay off my feet for a few days. They gave me a prescription for a couple of muscle relaxers.

Now I am sleeping down stairs on the couch. I have only seen my husband once today when he took the dogs out for a walk. Otherwise, I am laying here unable to move. I crawled to the hall bathroom to get water earlier. He hasn't even checked on me.

I cannot believe I married someone incapable of basic human compassion. He is a monster in every sense of the word. I want a divorce.

~Beaux

Oh Beaux, this is a new low he has slumped to Sad. I wish you all the best in the divorce process. Because to me, this is the ONLY option now. You need to leave this abusive asshole behind.

Sorry that you have to go through this amongst the things that are happening to you at work Sad. Stay strong, and make those changes to get you to a better place. Because where you are sounds like hell. Massive hugs man Bighug

I feel so sorry for you. Why are you still together with him? Why don't you start thinking about living somewhere else?

I honestly think he has some serious mental health problems now , ive read many of your previous posts and what others have said and I have to agree with them , there is something seriously wrong with him - I can only speak for myself but I'd be looking for alternative dwellings mate

Yes, I have to leave. I cannot take this anymore.

I blame myself for letting him put me in this position. Every single friend I had made here has separated themselves from me because of his behavior, and I can't blame them. All it takes is them witnessing one of his outbursts, and they no longer want to be involved in my life. The single friend I have left won't allow him in her house.

I don't know how or when I will get away from him, but I will.

~Beaux

Oh my god, what a jerk. I agree with Matty, he seems to be very mental right now.

I wish for your speedy recovery, and for this to end faster and smoother. Take care Beaux.

Well, this is good.

If you weren't conviced so far as to a proper course of action, now you definitely are.

Divorce his ass and let him rot.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Wow, just wow. His attitude makes me speechless.

Get out of this situation as soon as you can and be very careful about money, finances and obligations.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I'm glad you didn't cave in to his blackmailing. Stay strong!

Charleston County Human Services Commission 1-844-769-6448. Maybe you could go see them as soon as you are able and explain your situation. On the right side of their home page there is a big resource guide you can download.

http://www.cchscom.com/