Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Guy
I guess I am the New guy! Well not sure where to start. I was born and raided and live in a small town of 1,300 loacted way to far north in the U.S. haha Not even a stop light in my town. I grew up racing snomobiles and have owned several motorcylcles and dirtbikes. Also love to salom ski, wakeboard and have had some barefooting classes just not that great at it. Confusedmile: I like all watersports done behind the boat, the other type does not interest me. Wink
I have know I was gay since I was about 12 but have always figured it was in my best interest to keep it to myself and thought that was was the way it was always going to be and needed to be. In the past year I have had a change of heart about the whole being gay thing and came to terms that everyone deserves to be happy, even me right! :biggrin: Anyway, I came out to my best friend about a month ago. It was def a shock to her but she seems to be handling it ok and said that it doesn't change anything. That was the hardest thing I have ever done. She said she had wondered why I had never put the moves on her in the past. haha I am now working on telling my mom which is going to be really tough. This whole coming out thing would be a whole lot easier if I would give off even a little bit of a gay vibe but I don't. Nobody even suspects that i might be gay. Being alone sucks and I would rather not go through life without a true best friend to share it with. Well thats a little more than I planned on writing for my first post. haha, I hope everyone has a great new years eve. Party hard but Party Safe! :biggrin:

Hello and welcome. good to have some more small town people here. Not that large cities are bad, they are just for different people. Hope you like it here.

Well.. I guess I win. My hometown only has one stop light, haha. Welcome to GaySpeak, Countyboy! I hope that you enjoy your time with us.(:

Keye Wrote:Well.. I guess I win. My hometown only has one stop light, haha. Welcome to GaySpeak, Countryboy! I hope that you enjoy your time with us.(:

Haha, Cool thanks, but thats one stoplight more than my town! lol

Oh, I grew up in a big city compared to you boys. Mine had 4. But, you know how those tourists drive. They had to do something.

Inchante Wrote:Oh, I grew up in a big city compared to you boys. Mine had 4. But, you know how those tourists drive. They had to do something.

Haha, Can someone tell me how to put a signature on my posts?? :biggrin:

Welcome. I'm a newbie too and love it Smile

WELCOME to GS.

countyboy Wrote:Haha, Can someone tell me how to put a signature on my posts?? :biggrin:

i think that's one of the unlockables; you should get the ability after a certain number of posts... 30 or 50? i'm not sure myself.

YetAnother Wrote:i think that's one of the unlockables; you should get the ability after a certain number of posts... 30 or 50? i'm not sure myself.

Ok, thanks