Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Years
Well with 20 days left and counting, I was just interest in who is going to start the new year with or without someone special to share it with.

If you have someone special to share it with, what would you share with others that has made your live special.

I for one will be alone this new year but that is due to the fact that I just came out this year and have yet to find anyone to be with and as much as I would love to share it with someone I'm hoping for the best next year.

I love new years eve but hate it at the same time.... its fun but I am also always on my own and everyone else has someone else, hoping this is not the case this year. I'm texting a gay guy who is going to the same party so hoping theres some luck there Smile.

Chin up, you never know what could happen between now and the 31st December Smile

Well I have a girl friend but its long distance so i'm physically alone but I have someone. I wish I could bring her down for new years <3

Long distance is hard but i commend you for sticking with it

Who knows what this new years will bring wake and I....I bet there will be a kiss though, which is good enough for me. Smile

well my mate has some great parties and says there's a guy in his office perfect for me,,,still hasnt introduced us yet but fingers crossed,,, cant see it happening but u live in hope i guess

I'll spend it with my best friends. They are special to me but sure not as special as a boyfriend. Not rushing things though Smile

I will be spending my New Year's with my partner and family.

I'll be with friends, but no boyfriend.

I have to say, I'm looking forward to having a boyfriend during the holidays, my relationships have always seem to broken up before the holidays arrived.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!