Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next James Bond
tavi Wrote:NONONONONONO tom hardy is not james bond! Nor is daniel craig but hardy would completely fuck the james bond name up, he was a fucking nutter, in real life, used to be. Tom Hardy is amazing in some roles, not bond.

Why do you people have to fuck everything up.

NONONONONONO idris elba is not james bond! Idris is lovely guy but james bond isnt black, why dont we have daniel craig play shaft too!

WHOA!!! LOL.....

Ok, so who would you pick for the next James Bond?

Im sad that Pierce Brosnan didnt do a couple more Bond movies.

MisterLove Wrote:Idris Elba!

[Image: idris-elba+1.jpg]

He's a brilliant actor, gorgeous, perfect for the part and a black Bond would raise A LOT of healthy controversy and get media attention.

That would be the same as some white guy playing "Shaft".
You would have riots.

every time I see him he reminds me of Major Winters from Band of Brothers. He is a good actor. I would hate to see Daniel Craig go (ugghhh he is soo hot and handsome) but I think Damian Lewis wouldnt be too bad himself. He is good looking, and I think he could play the persona of 007 pretty well

unkown21 Wrote:every time I see him he reminds me of Major Winters from Band of Brothers. He is a good actor. I would hate to see Daniel Craig go (ugghhh he is soo hot and handsome) but I think Damian Lewis wouldnt be too bad himself. He is good looking, and I think he could play the persona of 007 pretty well

He was Dick Winters in Band of Brothers.

Richard