Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The *OFFICIAL* Good Morning Thread
wow, all this fancy new stuff for this low-life American... waiting for the next pot to whistle

waiting

waiting

waiting

fjp999 Wrote:wow, all this fancy new stuff for this low-life American... waiting for the next pot to whistle

waiting

waiting

waiting

Stay tuned, one of my recent ones was garlic, basil and dried tomato, and also cheese and curry... they were great.
These are what you Americans call "biscuits" (at least in the south I think that's what they call them)

hello!i have to go and get my cloths on now! hello and by:biggrin: Biggrinflip Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Stay tuned, one of my recent ones was garlic, basil and dried tomato, and also cheese and curry... they were great.
These are what you Americans call "biscuits" (at least in the south I think that's what they call them)

Not sure what south youre talking about there PA... from what I have seen on cooking shows biscuits are pretty simple buttery round breads, often made with buttermilk. They are slathered with gravy. I doubt that many southern recipes call for dried tomatoes or curry... I will take your menu over any southern one...

Good morning everybody - hope you all have a GREAT day !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Good morning everybody - hope you all have a GREAT day !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

*cuddles* moooooooooooorning my big bwuva mwah xxxxx

Awwwwww morning bro Herz.

*cuddles back*

Bighug.

xXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i wonder if you have for good afternoon cause it's afternoon here actually..hehe... anywayz, i guess i may have to say, good morning!!!!!!