Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The *OFFICIAL* Good Morning Thread
Since we've got one for goodnight, let's have one for good morning ...

GOOD morning everybody - I hope that you all have a really good day !!

I'm just sitting here in my office looking at the drizzle ... roll on home time !! Cool.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Good morning to PA, so many miles away and still doing taxi duties, even on his birthday!

xxxx

good morning everyone. I'm back from the airport taxi duties... Mum's safely onboard by now, travelling to Bristol... where she'll encounter poor weather? here it is sunny and quite warm but not hot. Confusedmile: A Bighug to everyone.

Shadow Wrote:Since we've got one for goodnight, let's have one for good morning ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Great idea, Shadow, that one was missing...

Bless him !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Good Morning people!!

:biggrin:

Off to Central London today... and the weather doesn't know what it's doing!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Good Morning people!!

:biggrin:

Off to Central London today... and the weather doesn't know what it's doing!!

Morning hun,

Have fun in London

Were having a big party/BBQ here from this afternoon and I agree, I wish the weather would sort it's self out

Good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingafternoon :redface: everybody ...

:biggrin:.

I'm off to my best mate's pig party today - it's his "welcome home" party from having gone and studied up in Scotland to become a Primary School Teacher, and so they're doing a spitroast pig !! :eek:.

So I've said I'll go ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Good morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingafternoon :redface: everybody ...

:biggrin:.

I'm off to my best mate's pig party today - it's his "welcome home" party from having gone and studied up in Scotland to become a Primary School Teacher, and so they're doing a spitroast pig !! :eek:.

So I've said I'll go ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
I thought a pig party was going to be where you were welcoming a new animal to the family :redface:

So, he can go to Scotland to train and work in Jersey? It used to be the case that teachers couldn't work in Scotland unless they've trained there. I don't know if that is still the case. Anyway, have a nice time ... nicer than the pig, anyway!

Yeah his PGCE qualification is recognised in Jersey as being perfectly valid, and his dad's Scottish so he has relatives up there so it makes sense for him I guess ...

He can't do it here because we don't have the facilities in Jersey (although we do have a quasi-University - Highlands College - oh the irony), but I think he wanted to get away from the island for a bit ... he misses his friends and loved ones, but wanderlust is quite a common thing for their family Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!