Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official 'Extra Hour in Bed' Thread
We don't do that until next week. I'm wondering...if we have sex before the hour changes and then the hour changes back right after we finish, does that technically mean my partner and I didn't have sex? Which would mean we would have to have sex again so it would count?
I'm taking notes here to use for the argument...

Cobalt Wrote:We don't do that until next week. I'm wondering...if we have sex before the hour changes and then the hour changes back right after we finish, does that technically mean my partner and I didn't have sex? Which would mean we would have to have sex again so it would count?
I'm taking notes here to use for the argument...

Well,,,,, I think you should do it again just to make sure... Nowadays, with the Space Time Continuum being unstable and all,,, it may not actually happen as planned!!!

Spaced out,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I believe we 'fall back' Halloween night.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I believe we 'fall back' Halloween night.

Yup same here.

Just wish I had someone to spend that extra hour in bed with Sawink2

Scootaloo Wrote:Yup same here.

Just wish I had someone to spend that extra hour in bed with Sawink2

Yup, know what you mean!

oh, btw, your signature line, truly outrageous.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

thanks, I'm an outrageous person

LJay Wrote:You are right, INH. Even for someone retired and more or less without a regular sleep schedule, it messes up sleep something grand. I used to live in Indiana where some farmers refused to change the schedule because it upset their cows. In Indiana cows and corn call the shots.

And I thought were sold on this because it helped farmers.

Three out of four of our cats don't care. They will wake me up on their clock.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Well,,,,, I think you should do it again just to make sure... Nowadays, with the Space Time Continuum being unstable and all,,, it may not actually happen as planned!!!

Spaced out,
Jim

Wonderful point. I think what should happen is we should have sex for the entire day. You never know when one of them will cease to exist so better just do it dozens of times just to make sure.

Wish it would be Sunday night/Monday morning instead of on a weekend when I can sleep in anyway.