Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official FIFA World Cup thread!!!

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Only 2 more days!!

Explain why Brazil is the best team. I shall pull for USA of course, but Brazil will likely be my second in line. This is because I'm American, the USA will likely not make it all the way (maybe) and Brazil is by far the most popular according to casual observation. So enlighten me please so I'll have more to go on when I try to make my case face-to-face. Thanks!!!

[Image: fifa-2014-cover-pc.png]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Explain why Brazil is the best team. I shall pull for USA of course, but Brazil will likely be my second in line. This is because I'm American, the USA will likely not make it all the way (maybe) and Brazil is by far the most popular according to casual observation. So enlighten me please so I'll have more to go on when I try to make my case face-to-face. Thanks!!!

[Image: fifa-2014-cover-pc.png]

- Historically speaking Brasil is one of the strongest teams and easily the most successful in the FIFA World cup. They won the cup 5 freaking times!!! (more times that everyone else)
- They were the last champions at the Conferetation cup in 2013.
- They have great players such as Neymar or Hulk.
- They are playing in their homeland...!!!

So basically they have everything to succeed and be champions once again.... I trully hope they dont though, because that would be too obvious, and I like surprises.

Just for the record, in 1950 the World Cup was also hosted in Brasil, and the final was Brasil VS Uruguay. Brasilians were convinced they were going to win and be champions for the first time, they were so full of themselves and built a stadium just for that. But guess what? Uruguay won and they never recovered from that hahahaa! I hope that situation happens again, Uruguay VS Brasil and they LOSE again!!! Flaming

Wait.. Wait wait wait. David3k and I have something in common?

I'm super pumped to see what happens in Group G. That's where I think some of the most intense game play will be.

Trollileo Wrote:Wait.. Wait wait wait. David3k and I have something in common?

I'm super pumped to see what happens in Group G. That's where I think some of the most intense game play will be.
Given the miserable low life reply you gave me on the world cup thread on the other place im truly shocked you're interested in this kinda things and not soap operas.

But yeah group G is gonna be intense, just like group D; strong teams against each other.

Only 1 day to go!!!

Tomorrow thrusday 12th the world cup starts:

BRASIL vs CROATIA

My take is Brasil 3 - croatia 1

Group G is gonna be killer, lol. (Not that soccer is a real sport or anything, mind you, but still.)

And this was super cool...way to go Google:

https://www.google.com/maps/views/street...eets?gl=us

yourname Wrote:Group G is gonna be killer, lol. (Not that soccer is a real sport or anything, mind you, but still.)

And this was super cool...way to go Google:

https://www.google.com/maps/views/street...eets?gl=us

LOL, the typical excuse of the losers! Go play hockey (because really, what else can you do in freaking Canada?)

PD: I agree group G is gonna be killer: Portugal and Germany pass. Ghana and USA lose! It's gonna be fun to watch.

PD2: that link is really nice

I normally just root for Brazil or Italy. So. Go guys Big Grin Elefant