Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Out of Context" Thread
So I was just chatting away to Shadow on MSN and I happened to say:

[ Carl ## Smurlos ] - you came like a thief in the night and stole my heart <3 says:
bang bang bang
[ Carl ## Smurlos ] - you came like a thief in the night and stole my heart <3 says:
both at the same time
(god that sounds bad out of context )

But it suddenly occured to me, what a good topic idea!!
So when you're randomly chatting to people and they say something that in context makes perfect sense but out of context sounds rather... dodgy? or incredibly funny? Post it here :biggrin:

OMG, you asking me to remember something? :eek:

the matey: "Dont talk to me again!"

*my translation... ok, the bitch is breaking up with me???
*his translation... I am too busy with work to give all the concentration my love deserves!

*he always does this...

marshlander Wrote:OMG, you asking me to remember something? :eek:

Well I'd at least expect you to remember that I Herz U!!! Confusedmile:

Horse riding and looking after horses brings soooooo many of these.

Just today for example we have had (ALL of these are related to either horse riding or looking after horses)

Marks is HUGE!!

OMG I'm so wet

Make him come from behind

Pull harder

Use the whip

Use your seat - ride him harder

The shaft is broken

best one was in a pub the barmaid doing table service droped a pint over my mate. Then said OMG in so sorry did i make you wet:eek: , to which we all burst out lauging she ran off looking very red and another barmaid bought new drink and cleaned up. It wasnt till later she came back but was still quite embaresed :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Well I'd at least expect you to remember that I Herz U!!! Confusedmile:
One thing I cannot forget Confusedmile:

BiPenny Wrote:Horse riding and looking after horses brings soooooo many of these.

Just today for example we have had (ALL of these are related to either horse riding or looking after horses)

Marks is HUGE!!

OMG I'm so wet

Make him come from behind

Pull harder

Use the whip

Use your seat - ride him harder

The shaft is broken
Check
Check
Check
Check
etc

malcs Wrote:... the barmaid doing table service droped a pint over my mate. Then said OMG in so sorry did i make you wet:eek: , ...
She dropped the pint over your mate and then had to ask if he were wet ...? Where is this place to avoid?

I had one the other day when I walked past a conversation two of my female colleagues were having about a bunch of flowers one of them had just received ... one of them said (of one of the flowers) :-

"Oh my GOD that's a big one !!" just as I walked past, so I didn't stop - I just said "Cheers" and carried on walking ... they thought it was hilarious :biggrin:.

... but yeah - another odd one was ...

"Are you in me yet ?" (said by a colleague over the phone when I was trying to remote-access her PC from mine).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Was meeting a friend in a bar the other night but went for pizza with another friend first - asked (male) friend I was meeting in bar to let me know when he was there.
He text me with

'I'm in, let me know when you're done'

to which I replyed

'Where have I heard that before.........'

Baby Smurlos I'm liking this thread !! Xyxthumbs :biggrin: Lol2.

xx