Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Overnight
Just watched this the other night, and thought it was an interesting film. It's about a couple that just moved to California, and were looking to meet new friends. they meet another couple at the park, and are invited over to their house for dinner, they go, and "weird" things occur while there.

During the film we see both Adam Scott's and Jason Shwartzman's shlongs. Now I have no clue if they were the real deal, but here is where the topic starts.

The film hints to Adam Scott's character having a small penis in the beginning of the film. He has to do "circles" to pleasure his wife. Now, thanks to New Girl, I've looked up what a micro-penis looks like and damn they are small. When they showed Adam's manhood, it looked like your average run-of-the-mill grower penis. I was just sitting there, thinking huh... okay.

He specifically says in the film that it was looked at by doctors and has an abnormally small penis. Since when is average abnormally small?

It wouldn't have been hard to cgi a small dick, although that would be hilarious to have seen.

Hey, a nice discussion about a mov........oh, guess we're talking about dicks now.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]