Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Owl and the Pussycat - an unlikely pair

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Dont you know that all witches' familiars stick together????

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont you know that all witches' familiars stick together????

If you believe in that sort of thing.......

LONDONER Wrote:If you believe in that sort of thing.......

Who do you think filmed the video ? :

tavi Wrote:Who do you think filmed the video ? :

Someone who had an owl and a cat as pets b ut that does not mean that that that person was a witch. However, believe what you wish.

I dont believe it. It is a nice video, they must have been raised together, quite unusuall

Reminds me of a guy who thought men had an innate hunting instinct (he seemed to himself, though checked by compassion for critters). He said once he fed a pigeon to lure it closer and closer until he finally dove and caught it and laughed with joy when he did, but he was careful not to hurt it and let it go feeding it a bit more (the pigeon learning not to get too close this time) in part for feeling bad about giving it a scare. He also said he stopped doing that after he chased a duck and it went into the water where for some reason the other ducks attacked it as if they were trying to drown it and he felt bad for that so he swam in (even after he slipped on algae entering the water hurting himself, but he pressed on) until the abused duck had a chance to get away from the attacking ducks. But he still wrestled with the temptation to catch just as that cat wrestled with to the owl.

I also read some National Geographic on how animals play. One footage caught was that of a leashed dog in either Alaska or Canada and it might've been bad for the dog but it assumed a playful stance and the bear actually played with the dog without inflicting harm before moving on.

Pix Wrote:I also read some National Geographic on how animals play. One footage caught was that of a leashed dog in either Alaska or Canada and it might've been bad for the dog but it assumed a playful stance and the bear actually played with the dog without inflicting harm before moving on.

Yes, I saw that programme. It was about the fact that not all bears are inate killers. Fascinating stuff and lovely to see them playing together. I don't remember the dog being tethered though but then maybe that's my memory.

It's been so long since I saw it that maybe I'm wrong about the dog being tethered, maybe I figure a dog who wasn't tethered would've fled. :tongue:

They were tethered

and this is even better: