Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight to Gay
drocko17 Wrote:ya, that sounds roooooode if you're really looking for turning him to gay (at least for some time...). If you're convinced he was talking seriously (maybe he was joking, particularly if you had blown him..., i dont know)... try to approach... flirt! didn't you see mystery_man's thread about the guy he liked ("Inconvenient erections" i think it was)...? That sort of thing

lol i got mentioned

Eh, you can't turn a straight man gay. Believe me, I've spent most of my life trying to do just that. The best you can hope for is a 3-beer queer. When liquored up, he may be open to more things than when sober.

I knew a guy that was straight, but he always acted weird when he was drunk, and he always seemed drunk. I would hint all the time that he was 9-kinds of fine, and he'd play along sometimes. One time he got up on a table and lifted up his shirt for me. Lord was he fine. I have to remember to thank his parents for creating him.

The one thing you have to look out for is that a lot of straight guys will 'tolerate' gay innuendo up to a certain point, and then they get offended and back off. You just have to know where that line is and straddle it, straddle it good.

i wouldn't try to convert them. they might get all pissed at you and that would ruin the friendship. it's best just to be friends and keep your crush 2 yourself!

lol try gettin them really drunk lol i dont think people get turn str8s to gays..

sexyzackers Wrote:i wouldn't try to convert them. they might get all pissed at you and that would ruin the friendship. it's best just to be friends and keep your crush 2 yourself!

You're right.And if you're really a friend why would you want to turn him gay?

One of my friends was obsessed with calling himself bisexual because he kissed a guy when he was at a party Roflmao.
Had no attractions to men at all though!