Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Perfect Kiss
fjp999 Wrote:UGH, I hate to admit it but my most memorable kiss was with a female soul mate.

We had been best of friends for a year or two at uni. I was openly gay. We spent a lot of time together and was my best friend...

One summer nite the two of us along with another male (closeted queen) had a walk to the open air museum garden.

I found myself with Anita as Matt was off looking at something else.

Anita is a short petite woman. Somehow our lips met as she brought her face up to mine and mine down to her. The kiss was delicate but passionate. Just as our lips met, somewhere in the city fireworks went off. Um, that was pretty cool. Poor Matt later said it was the most embarrassing moment of his life.

Our relationship lasted nearly 2 years when Anita suddenly broke up with me. I had become very close to her family. Even her mother was shocked and asked ME why her daughter had broken the relationship.... After about two decades we are still best of friends and talk at least weekly.

Bighug TO ANITA Bighug

LOVE FOREVER :arrow-thru-heart:

That's a really nice story Confusedmile:

Okay
Is there such thing as "The Perfect Kiss"

We are all different, we all experience different things, therefore what could be deemed as perfect for someone could just be okay for someone else.....

Sorry don't mean to put a dampener on things, maybe it should have been "what was your perfect kiss"

I'm crap at kissing, I am a real "Ugly Betty" style kisser

I keep knocking my teeth against and steaming up the mirror

[Image: doh.gif]

Star Twister Wrote:Okay
Is there such thing as "The Perfect Kiss"

We are all different, we all experience different things, therefore what could be deemed as perfect for someone could just be okay for someone else.....

Sorry don't mean to put a dampener on things, maybe it should have been "what was your perfect kiss"

[Image: doh.gif]

..ah yeah thats what I meant Rolleyes haha Confusedmile: silly me.

I can be totally turned off by a crap kiss. It's just gotta be soft and wet. Can't stand that "trying to eat an apple through a tennis racket" thing. I'd be like "Nah bab, soz, laters".

For me personally ? I've not yet had the perfect kiss, but I know what it would be like, and I know who it would be with ... one of a very VERY select group of people.

To ME the perfect kiss would be a moment that is led-up to (but only by a few seconds) ... it would be ALMOST like everything around you is entering slow-motion, insofar as you lose sight of the world around you because your SOLE focus is on the guy you're about to kiss ... the scent of him ... the look in his eyes ... the feel of his arms sloooooowly sliding around you and drawing you close ...

... the kiss itself wouldn't be a full-on tongue battle ... it would start as lips only - a soft, gentle but sincere and tender kiss, which would then lead to just a TINY bit of tongue action ...

... *sigh* ...

... *wipes the back of his hand 'coz it's now covered in drool from where he's been practicing* :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

AAAAAAAAAhh SHADOW THAT WAS SO SWEET THANK YOU.Bighug

tapalapadapa Wrote:Roflmao

whyever not? :biggrin:
Because I would not wish to make you jealous and he's mine, all mine Wink

TBH, it sounds like I'm lucky. Don't think Albert and I have ever shared anything other than perfect kisses ... I guess age has to have some advantages Rolleyes

Shadow Wrote:To ME the perfect kiss would be a moment that is led-up to (but only by a few seconds) ... it would be ALMOST like everything around you is entering slow-motion, insofar as you lose sight of the world around you because your SOLE focus is on the guy you're about to kiss ... the scent of him ... the look in his eyes ... the feel of his arms sloooooowly sliding around you and drawing you close ...

I think you watch too many movies Roflmao

Mebbe Rolleyes, but that's how it should be ... every sense should be heightened, every hair prickling with anticipation, and then it should all just MELT like a Cadbury's Caramel ...

Poifikt !

... and thanks yar :biggrin: !

Bighug boys xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Mebbe Rolleyes, but that's how it should be ... every sense should be heightened, every hair prickling with anticipation, and then it should all just MELT like a Cadbury's Caramel ...

Poifikt !.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

..Aww, I agree! That made me Confusedmile: Thanks Shadow Bighug