Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Phenomenon of Homosexuality
I can sexualize a man's body, however that has become slightly boring at times. I can sexualize the concept of intimacy with him, as in, his persona, the fact that he is a person with feelings and thoughts. However, I do hold a prejudice against assumed heterosexual men, which is something I am checking before I wreck henni.

I am capable of sexualizing women's bodies, however I cannot sexualize the intimacy as I can with men. The concept that they have thoughts and feelings, I don't want to experience that part of them in a sexual way. And I don't know why.

The key piece of this puzzle, being that I feel the same way about women as I do about my family members, whether male or female. I just don't want to think of them in that way. I wonder why.

that is very interesting indeed [MENTION=20067]larafan25[/MENTION]

i think i feel this way towards most men is because of what i have been shown as a child. most men i see growing up, especially what is shown in the media show men to be generally violent and antagonistic, carrying things that are normally harmful to life, like guns and such. most men that do are generally idk, let me say atheist? but i say this because men like bruce willis are, and bruce willis is a very prominent character in hollywood and is an image of a stereotypical male, tough, daring and all x i might have to add more, but i am running out of words x

Blackout Wrote:I don't stand anywhere in your puddle of feminism you man hater.

I've had a bad image of men growing up, my dad was not particularly engaging and my mother was and still is a feminist. x