Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of Love
A friend just told me this story and it's really creepy/weird... but just wow...

It's the true power of love =D

my uncle was driving safely, his girlfriend sitting in the passenger side, she leaned over and gave him a hug and a kiss, there was a breaze ... the car windows were wound up... and suddenly they realised there was a hole through the windshield and side of the car, decapatating the head of the passenger side seat... a truck with no lights had passed then, with steel girders sticking out the side , no signs no warning nothing if she had not hugged him, she'd be dead

BLOODY hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

:eek:

That was close........... Jesus me! She was lucky, both of them. I would have been shocked for a decade because of that.

Quote:[suddenly they realised there was a hole through the windshield

Ermmmm....surely if a girder had smashed through the car the wouldn't just feel the breeze then notice a hole....?

Bloody hell that was lucky!

OMG really lucky in a freaky way.

Wow, Thats quite something! I can only dread what would of hapened if the hug had not happened. Are they ok? I mean that as in mentaly, It would of scared the hell out of me, i'd never get in a car again!:eek:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Very Creepy! Nice campfire story!:eek:

sounds like something from the next Final Destination Movie....Freaky!!