Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Queen O <3
Kay, so in an attempt to unload some stuffs on y'alls skulls, I'm gonna record myself talking about topics I find interesting and if you care, what you find interesting, but first, we need an Introduction, Oui?

I make no apologies! Lol. It is what it be hoes <3

The video is private .___.

SolemnBoy Wrote:The video is private .___.

Oh, oops, hol on XD

Kay, fixed. <3

Try having the microphone closer? Us old people are hard of hearing....:tongue:

Can't listen to all of it, doing other stuff. But hey you weren't all that Queen-y! :3

SolemnBoy Wrote:Can't listen to all of it, doing other stuff. But hey you weren't all that Queen-y! :3

That's because you didn't finish it lol. Did you get a good judging in? :p

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Try having the microphone closer? Us old people are hard of hearing....:tongue:

It's not that BA, my tab was far away, for better light, cause any closer and I would've appeared as a silhouette. My fault for filming at like 7:48pm lol

Hmmm not really. You have a lisp! But don't worry stuff like that is just charming.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Hmmm not really. You have a lisp! But don't worry stuff like that is just charming.

Yeah, I used to be self concious, but now it's what evs Wink . And it's not cause I'm gay peeps. Lol

Hmm. I was kinda expecting more of an 'island' accent. I think of Jamaican Accents when I think of those far off exotic places like Bermuda...:biggrin:

Good tape though all in all. Xyxthumbs