Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Queen is back <3
eek, where the heck have I been and what have I missed darlings? :0

Hey lovelies. I've been like out of commission for ever and I'm so not even sure how it ended up being this long. I'll tell you, that gurl named life get's all up in the way :\ .

So how are my queers? Still colourful I hope. Smile

Okay, so we gotta do a what's new with me thing, cause I know I kinda sprung a MIA on y'all.

So I'll go from where I think I left off last;

So recently and to make a long story really short for those who don't wanna stress their eyeballz, these things have happened to moi;

> Got hit on and asked out by a guy who used to cut himself and burns cigarettes on his arms...Clearly I wasn't having that. He's nice, but makes me feel uncomfortable alone with him. He even told me he likes my bacoochie and honey, no one gets that for free Wink .

>Trained 2 Parrots, of which 1 I will post a pic of ;[Image: parrot.jpg]

> Performed at a local shindig with 2 friends (a cellist and a drummer), but I actually wasn't feeling so good, so I think if we sucked, it was my fault (this was in February, so I'm over it now lol), plus Albertha was all like, "I'm doing all the work" and I was like, "excuse me bitch? let's not start here", so our little spat didn't help matters.

>My aunt is going to "abduct" me into her life in jolly ol' england, so get ready Uk boys and girls for some Caribbean excitement, cause it will Change. Your. Life Imu2

>Got to assist in a major surgery, we couldn't take pics, but we fixed a Night Heron's completely broken leg, which was nothing short of a miracle. I got monitor his vitals and keep his pulse! Sounds lame, but is like what it's all about. My vet books are really paying off, not to mention the online classes I'm taking >.> ... can't forget about those.

> Made friends with a local gay musician, who's apparently bisexual, but is like super flamboyant... way more than me :p and plays guitar. He looked at me and Albertha and was like, "gurl, you expect people to hear you on that little thing?" and I was like, "oh no, hold it bitch, I will be more than just heard, but adored, thanks Wink " and we've been friends ever since lol.

> I cut my dreads back a bit from my shoulders, cause we actually did plaits to get them into dreads because my hair's so bloody soft, it kept creeping out, but now they're knotting up and so I cut back the plaits and what you see is what I have now Smile . It's a bit odd looking, but what can I do? :/

> I recorded a somewhat tolerable, however very for some odd reason, low audio, cover of Secrets(bass line - Cello line)/ Pokemon Center theme. I just randomly put the two together. No musical thought put behind it at all. I was gonna play Secrets, when Pokemon just popped into my head. (Those music sheets btw are for the Viola - so I wasn't cheating! :p )

> I recorded a horrible, acoustic cover of Viva La Vida with just the Vocal part, so it's lacking alot of depth and you may need earphones/loud speaker, but I like listening to it for mistakes to make myself better. I suppose you can listen too... but don't judge me! o.0 ;
... Sorry if your ears bleed. Also, don't look at my face, I'm so bloody tired x.x

I may upload more Acoustic covers (only cause I'm no good at Music Technology really and can't get all fancy with it, plus I like acoustic sounds) and hopefully can record myself with a friend or two, to up the listening pleasure Smile . And please don't be too distracted by my facial expressions/movements, cause I can't help it sometimes x.x . People always ask why we sway/rock when we play, but if you played for real, it tends to just happen organically, sorry :\

> I discovered a new idol on youtube and his name is Kid Fury. Some of you may already know him and he is just so sickening!

Like, I seriously love who he is! A tough queen is what we all need in our lives! Big Grin

> I got a new putty cat, but she actually belongs to my Uncle. She loves to cuddle on me and I love to cuddles on her <3 . [Image: Bitsy.jpg]

> I took pics of myself before recording my crappy Viva La Vida cover and somewhat tolerable Secrets/Pokemon mashup cover Smile . ;
[Image: Me2.jpg]
[Image: Albertha.jpg]

And I suppose that's it really. I don't do much except for music, animals,music,read and study,music, talk with friends on BB,music and did I mention music? Loveya .

I'm back from this point on sweet hearts, The Queen just had a mini-vacay, but now he's gotten his mani-pedi and is ready to resume where he left off. I look forward to reconnecting with all my lovely queers! Smile .
[Image: me.jpg]

welcome back odi!!!!!!

trywait Wrote:welcome back odi!!!!!!

Hi!! Thanks Boo! It's awesome to be back Smile

Good to hear from ya again Odi Smile

Miles Wrote:Good to hear from ya again Odi Smile

I know, your welcome Smile lol. Thanks, boo! Imu2

Oh My Goooooord...do you realise what you have put us through in your absence. The place was about to fall apart......

No, not really, but you were sorely missed and it is great you have come back Bighug

I am so happy that everything is going so well for you.

You were never too far from a lot of our thoughts Wink

dfiant Wrote:Oh My Goooooord...do you realise what you have put us through in your absence. The place was about to fall apart......

No, not really, but you were sorely missed and it is great you have come back Bighug

I am so happy that everything is going so well for you.

You were never too far from a lot of our thoughts Wink

Oh daddy, you is such a Drama queen...wait we can only have one of those...I call it!! Smile

I knew this would happen...A Queen takes a leave of absence and chaos erupts...well, good thing I'm back Bighug .

I'm glad to be back. It's nice to hear that y'all missed me *tear drops* *dabs pretty frilly napkin to keep this face beat for Zeus* Loveya .

Now I gotta play catch-up, cause there's gossip to be had! Wink

Welcome back! Wavey

Welcome back Queeny!

Glad you're doing ok. I have wondered from time to time how you were. Confusedmile: