Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Question
How would the question be answered? would it be an individual? or would there be some sort of vote?

It's a good question, a question which would need more thought than just a few brief seconds. I've thought about something similar, and I think I would be bold enough to choose a race. Unless it turned out to be a trick question, choosing a race may be the most logical choice.

Rawr Wrote:How would the question be answered? would it be an individual? or would there be some sort of vote?

It's a good question, a question which would need more thought than just a few brief seconds. I've thought about something similar, and I think I would be bold enough to choose a race. Unless it turned out to be a trick question, choosing a race may be the most logical choice.

The aliens do not care HOW the question is answered, only that they get an answer by the end of the day.

Nah, I ain't picking no race. Whomever came up with that question is a f*cking bastard.

But I'm going to have my fun with some things

1.- Are there really any pure racial groups in the world anymore? Nein. Perhaps in Scandinavia...maybe... you will find more "clean" racial groups genetically speaking. So what If people say "white" is doomed, does that mean that (roughly) half of Miles and half of me or half of Festino or half of Tinkles gets the benefits but the other half not? Are you slicing us in half? If I have pretty blue eyes but black hair are you going to rip my eyes out and let the rest of me live on?..Biglaugh

2.- Picking a racial group? Jeez diplomacy before 1914 and before 1939 will be mild compared to the crisis at hand here, he he. Chaos, chaos, chaos, people killing each other...WAAAAAAAR! NUUUUUUUKES! MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTIOOOOOOOOON! :biggrin:

3.- Some outsider douches are making us choose bewteen each other?...why not go all human-like, nuke them till the next big bang and steal all that cool stuff from them.

4- Why would any superior Alien race want to keep us if not for slavery? Aside from that what use are we to them? Blast us all to infinity and then take our resources..no?

I'd choose the race which has the contributes the smallest percentage of the worlds population.