Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Republican Party 2012
Penn Jillette on the 2012 candidates and their religion (Crazy or Liars):

http://bigthink.com/ideas/41032

I love the point he makes using the courtroom analogy: Guilty, not guilty, or not guilty by reason of insanity . . . nothing says not guilty because God told me to.

If I were a moderate Republican why on earth would I want to run against an incumbent Obama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

:/ I wouldn't want to run against Obama either, I feel like Obama may have a reelection given the progress he's made. It's amazing how always the opposite parties never see the "progress" the opponent makes, it's always oh the Bush Admin failed, The Clinton Admin failed, the Obama Admin failed... yet they at least have got to made some progress?

Anyway back to the same-sex equality rights, I don't understand how these republicans (and I'm not saying only republicans think like this) can feel that the ideal family to raise a child is a mother and father.

That's like saying, all of those single mothers out there and single fathers out there are not capable of raising a child. Yet two man, or two woman cannot raise a child properly? It's bull if you ask me, there's many families of two man, two woman, raising a child, and the child was not at a disadvantage.

Society makes me sick as to how unacceptable they are to new ideas.