Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rosie Show
Does anyone else watch the Rosie Show on OWN? I really like Rosie but her show does suck. She isn't funny and too aggressive but she has interesting guests and is a good interviewer.

Sorry , she is not my cup of tea, not even sure if she is on in Australia.Confusedmile:

I had a long story I deleted because I don't want to offend anyone and I thought maybe it might so I will just say...I do not care for Rosie.

Watched the show a few times, don't like it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm not a fan of Rosie O'Donnell myself. She's ok as an actress, IMO (like in Harriet the Spy, IIRC), but I've never appreciated her confrontational style and interviewing techniques, and I believe The View got her on simply because they were hoping the resulting controversy would be good for ratings, but seriously underestimated how controversial and offensive she could be (and thus canceled her contract, IIRC). I think she's ok as a person, it's just her style isn't my cup of tea, so I don't watch her show.

Who???????

dfiant Wrote:Who???????

Rosie O'Donnell she's a lesbian comic/talk show host who has been on and off American TV a lot.

Yeah I know who she is....just don't like her

I don't find her particularly entertaining, but I think she deserves credit for being an early voice of LGBT rights in the American media. She was fighting for gay adoption and marriage in the US when it pretty much killed her career and forced her off TV. You also have to give it to her that she's not afraid of speaking her opinions haha.

The other day I saw on TV that she had made fun of Trump's hair in an interview again, and Trump responded by pretty much calling her the scum of the Earth and speaking badly of her upcoming wedding. Trump is a gigantic asshole.

Trump is a gigantic asshole.

Damn him...The Apprentice was one of my favorite guilty pleasures DESPITE Trump...I was able to overlook him for the most part and I thought of him as a cartoon character.... but after his misogynist comments about Rosie...his anti gay stance and his "birther" crap...I cannot watch him so now I have to miss the show. I wrote NBC about it...I always write:biggrin:. I am superstitious about keeping silent.

I may not care for Rosie but I will defend her sexuality and I do appreciate her efforts that help all of us.