Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rush
At first I was going to say that I'm sorry about writing about the same guy over and over but than he told me never to say I'm sorry for stupid shit like this, (especially if It makes me feel good inside)

Anyway I had made plans to meet him with him around 8 p.m. I got off work late and had to drive to my mother's house to help her with her garden. By the time we were done it was around 8:30 p.m. I drove as fast as I could without killing anyone or myself. And I had that intense feeling, that rush that I had to be with someone who was waiting for me. No matter how physically or mentally tired I was I had to be there. Every red light I came across felt like forever, every car in front of me was going way too slow. That feeling made me feel alive again, like it gave me a purpose, a reason. I havn't really felt like that for awhile and it just woke me up.

When I got to his house I felt like the reinforcements that just arrived at a losing battle. I apologized for being so late and that's when he told me not be say sorry for stupid shit like this. We talked for awhile and made plans for the next time we'll see each other again. It won't be for two days but he told me to call him til then.

On the drive back home I felt that same kind of rush again but it was different. Like fireworks just went off and sent the lawn on fire, and i'm just watching it all not caring but enjoying it. I still can't believe that this is happening to me, maybe we do stand a chance, maybe we don't but hey I spent tonight with him and that's all that matters. One day at a time. I'm afraid I might be falling in love...

I think you're falling in love, since you keep writing about that same guy. When you rush to go meet him, while having all those emotions you described en route to his house, means you care very much about him. Also ignoring how much being tired after a long journey... All of these might strongly be signs that you're falling in love.

Anyway, I've never experienced true love so dunno how can I help you more...

And thank you for sharing this Smile

BlueStar Wrote:Anyway, I've never experienced true love so dunno how can I help you more...

What is true love for you ?

Muceti Wrote:What is true love for you ?

Love built on honesty, trust, accepting the differences, no secrets, no lies, a mutual heart and physical attraction that are the foundation of a successful relationship. I don't necessarily mean "love of my life". I haven't experienced more than corrupted love in despicable relationships...
But I unintentionally get happy when somebody is falling in love Malelovies

Luaj said
"I'm afraid I might be falling in love..."

[Image: captain-obvious-250x250.jpg]
[Image: captain-obvious.jpg]

memechose Wrote:Luaj said
"I'm afraid I might be falling in love..."

[Image: captain-obvious-250x250.jpg]

meemee - you look good in a beard!

lauj Wrote:I'm afraid I might be falling in love...

lauj - good for you. That is an awesome feeling and I am envious.

Try never to lose that feeling. Being in love is awesome, having the feeling of falling in love is the ultimate.

Yaaaay for you.

Well, that feeling isn't very appealing when unrequited

Muceti Wrote:Well, that feeling isn't very appealing when unrequited

Yes its not very appealing, it might be a one sided relationship. However It still makes me happy, spending time with him is just enough for me at the moment. Everything else is still blurry and I can't see whats in the future. I'm just going with it right now. If It turns out to be nothing I will have those memories and feelings. To be hones I think there are people in the world that never had a chance to feel like that, to be really happy, to smile knowing that someone in the world is thinking about them, to have someone waiting for them to get off work so they can spend time together. And I have someone like that right now.

BlueStar Wrote:I think you're falling in love, since you keep writing about that same guy. When you rush to go meet him, while having all those emotions you described en route to his house, means you care very much about him. Also ignoring how much being tired after a long journey... All of these might strongly be signs that you're falling in love.

Anyway, I've never experienced true love so dunno how can I help you more...

And thank you for sharing this Smile

I don't really need any help with this, I only wanted to express myself, wanted to share. I think I might be an undercover attention seeker lol