Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Scariest Thing ..........
School, secondary school especially.

When i almost drowned...and no one believed me when i was shouting for help because they think i was just kidding

And when i got Dengue fever. I thought i'm gonna die

I don't know. Like others here that shared their bad experience I had something like a brainwash, I was in some way really scared about the future, the people etc.
No more.
Probably I forgotten part of those years, I don't know, I don't want to remember or maybe I already did it (...) etc (...) and the past is the past. Today I do not believe in the future or in the people, but I don't care so much, cause everything will end, luckily.

About single things like an accident... I don't know, I'm not so reckless or brave to do some kind of things, but maybe because I have wrong relationship with the danger. For example few years ago, on a saturday night I was on a car with some friends, we were 'running' cause we were on an highway and one wheel of the car exploded... My friend was so good at driving, he was able to stop on the border of the street even at that speed, and we didn't have a single scratch. But in those few second I was more excited than scared... I wasn't scared at all, even if I already had defeated my past. This is a dangerous part of me, the difference is that now I can manage and i manage it.

I have no words after Bowyn Aerrow's post, other than I hope life for you now has given you some sense of stability and peace.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!