Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret
Anyone read or seen it?

I feel I should share my "Vision Board".
Compiled using pictures from google images and stock photos, a while back now.

[Image: desktopkl2.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]
Click on the picture it will take you to the screenshot.

Ignore the junk on my desktop please Smile .

EWE

You like strictly come dancing, you big poof

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

Just kidding mister............ Is that man surfing butt naked?

Thanks for starting this thread and sharing your vision board! Biggthumpup
How did you make this, you used a program? I have already done a vision board in paper but want to do the same for my desktop. However it has worked and still seeing results of what i request from the very generous universe... Ah yeah, i ve read the book and watched the film. haha

Here is a taster for those who havent watched the film or dont know what 'The Secret' is.

CardShark Wrote:...Ignore the junk on my desktop please Smile .
You have GOT to be kidding Wink

What is a vision board card, can honestly say ive never heard of one but am interested to learn more. You got me worried for a while I thaught that was you dancing with some girl, then i remembered you saying you got the images from google. Yes ive read the book the secret(excellent) but havent seen the film yet, How does the film compare to the book card, would be interested to know cos you know how much of a film buff i am.

Attraction

Wow

That looks really good, they have a website as well

The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie :: Law of Attraction

You know 'The secret' long before it got that name was known as Cosmic Ordering and before that as Prayer. This title is more Hollywood. lol It is good though that more people are being introduced to the essence of the idea that they have their fate in their own hands.

Star Twister Wrote:EWE
You like strictly come dancing, you big poof

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]
Just kidding mister............ Is that man surfing butt naked?

Can't say I'm a fan of strictly but wouldn't mind having a go at swing dancing Luxhello.

spotysocks Wrote:Thanks for starting this thread and sharing your vision board! Biggthumpup
How did you make this, you used a program? I have already done a vision board in paper but want to do the same for my desktop. However it has worked and still seeing results of what i request from the very generous universe... Ah yeah, i ve read the book and watched the film. haha

Here is a taster for those who havent watched the film or dont know what 'The Secret' is.

Adobe Photoshop CS3, if you want the raw format I can send it to you.
The backgrounds just a gradient, with photos resized and then not sure if I remember the name of the thing I used for the border though.

sparky71 Wrote:What is a vision board card, can honestly say ive never heard of one but am interested to learn more. You got me worried for a while I thaught that was you dancing with some girl, then i remembered you saying you got the images from google. Yes ive read the book the secret(excellent) but havent seen the film yet, How does the film compare to the book card, would be interested to know cos you know how much of a film buff i am.

Its just about your mind controlling the future, so idea in the vision board is you put down what you want and you will get it.
I believe in it to some degree as in boosting your confidence and giving your subconsious different thoughts, but I'm not too sure about spiritual connections, I recall Einstein talking about something that can be connected to this in some way to your thoughts but I can't recall it.

CardShark Wrote:Adobe Photoshop CS3, if you want the raw format I can send it to you.
The backgrounds just a gradient, with photos resized and then not sure if I remember the name of the thing I used for the border though.
If you send it to me i must have photoshop in my computer to work with it? I dont have it :frown:

Quote:Its just about your mind controlling the future, so idea in the vision board is you put down what you want and you will get it.
I believe in it to some degree as in boosting your confidence and giving your subconsious different thoughts, but I'm not too sure about spiritual connections, I recall Einstein talking about something that can be connected to this in some way to your thoughts but I can't recall it.
I know what you saying about Einstein but cant recall it either...
However what i can say is that your thoughts or the way you feel have a frequency. Vision board basically is a way to direct your thoughts and feelings where you want them to be. By doing so you send positive signals to the universe and it responds to that. Now is time to clarify my thoughts and intentions and make a vision board to remind me every day of my goals. you starting this thread just remind me to do do it soon. Biggthumpup

Here is an example of a vision board and how to make one with paper.

spotysocks Wrote:If you send it to me i must have photoshop in my computer to work with it? I dont have it :frown:
Can use GIMP as well. (GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program)
But it means you wont be able to use my photoshop one though sorry.

Quote:I know what you saying about Einstein but cant recall it either...
It was something to do with the fabric of space and time, saying our minds are controlling it.

totally of subject though: Einstein was right: space and time bend | Science | The Observer