Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Smooch
Jake, corny is what love is all about, lol. I love that it can be so.

I am therefore dedicating this 'corny' song to my partner and loved one, Marshlander...
He'll appreciate the rendition of both Laurent Korcia and Camille.

Two of my lovers... I will always love them as people but I wasnt really "in love" with them and these two songs are the ones I heard and thought about when I thought of them. It is a helpless feeling and you wish you could change the way you feel and when you are in the middle of breaking up it hurt like hell...it is incredibly painful...God I hated that. These songs actually helped me alot because at least you know someone else has been there.

I'd lake to dedicate a song to my brother, I love you man. It might not be the most just cause but I still feel a pride in it. After all the beating and bashing from government, police and everyone yet he still stands.

I also feel a kind of romance in his art and way of life. Just trying to express his art, something so meaningless, yet so taboo... so rebellious. Everyone is trying to silent him down, hunting him like a pig only for him expressing art in a free way.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

For my sweet guy. [Image: wub.gif]
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable

was really sad a year or 2 back n i must have played this song a thousand times - happy times Sad proper sad but lovely all in one

My all time favorite love song.

Moody Blues: Forever Autumn

10cc's eternal love song . . .