Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story Game
Hi Guys,

I thought of starting this thread whereby each person post a sentence (can be more if you want to Smile ), adding up to the story. The thrill lies in how the story goes along. Hope this will be exciting. =)

Here it goes: =)

Johnny is an average kid living in Fulton, New York.

bluedragon Wrote:Hi Guys,

I thought of starting this thread whereby each person post a sentence (can be more if you want to Smile ), adding up to the story. The thrill lies in how the story goes along. Hope this will be exciting. =)

Here it goes: =)

Johnny is an average kid living in Fulton, New York.
Then one day a violent storm descends on the big apple.

Immediately he takes shelter in the basement of his apartment building. Where he finds---

Where he finds a mysterious portal that leads to an alternate time line where...

Where homosexuality is the normal and people are heterophobics.

As he walks down the sidewalk of Gaysburg he meets up with---

JimmyEcho Wrote:As he walks down the sidewalk of Gaysburg he meets up with---
Andy.

Andy introduces himself and says, "Hey, I've not seen you around before, are you new here?"

"Yeah," says Johnny, "it's really weird. I was like trying to get out of this storm down in a basement, went through a doorway and next thing I know I'm here. What is this place, anyway?"

"Well, this is Gayburg."

"Gayburg? What the hell is that?"

"Well," Andy goes on, "it's a place where everyone is free to be themselves. No one really cares whether you're 'gay' or not. Are you?"

"Am I, what, gay?"

"Yeah… are you gay?"

"Hmm… well, yeah, sort of. I mean I guess so." Jonathan scratches his head and shuffles a bit. He'd never been asked this question point blank before. "Why, are you?"

Johnny had to look deep within himself. He had those thoughts from time to time and maybe this was the place to finally come out.

"Yeah, I am," Andy replied. "But it's not like it matters one way or the other here. People just are who they are. The only reason anyone asks is just to have some idea what you're interested in."

Just then Johnny began to feel really weird. There was this bizarre buzz in the air and the next thing he knew...

Music started playing (It's raining men) and the street were alive with people dancing and throwing their arms up in the air. Johnny started to---