Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stupid freakin phone rule
So heres how it goes I guess. So once again My lesbian had introduce me to a guy. The difference between this time and last time is that this guy is AMAZING. He tried to buy my dinner and succeeded in buying me a 6 dollar beach leomonade. He also revealed that he has my taste in music, humor, and even gaming aperently. Plus hes bigger then me which is a hard thing to come by and i like that. so durring dinner on the way back from the bathroom i over hear him talking about my phone number and how He didnt want it from my lesbian but instead wanted it me to give it to him myself. So while in the car I put my number in his phone in an act of spontaneous hopeless flirting. Then we get back to my lesbians apartment and I dont think im allowed to describe the details but things went down between us. Before I could finish with him, he said "Come here you" and brought me up to...... cuddle with him.
I dont cuddle. Im not used to cuddling. Usually my sexual antics end in "Dont tell anyone now get out of my room" But he just cuddled me and kept saying "you are amazing" and "god your so beutifull". And he kissed me. not sexual tongue kisses either. like sweet little pecks on my forehead and neck. He even gave me a sweet little hug and kiss goodbye before he left.
But heres the trouble. I gave him my number. Against my better judgement i gave him my number. Ive done this before. Ive waited for weeks after giving a guy my number to find out they never intended to call me or even liked me. I was hurt the first few times. badly. But sadly ive gotten used to the feeling over the years. It didnt effect me anymore. months would pass and the guy would become a distant memory long before. Soon I had even given up on them actually using my number the second i gave it to them. I was content with forever being the one night stand, the fling, the dirty mistress as it were. Thats all anyone treated me like.
Its been 2 days and no text/call. But even though i had grown numb to it before, I find myself giving a shit. Why do I care? Why is it effecting me this much.? its only been a couple of days. Maybe hes doing that thing straight guys do all the time where you wait a certain amount of days so you dont seem desperate. In which case ill be pissed. I would like to know how many days that stupid rule suggests. maybe if I know that ill know how much longer ill be going crazy like this. I dont get it. Somehow he made me feel so great I actually care about this.:confused:

You care because you're lonely...everyone wants to be loved...everyone wants to be cared about...this guy took the time to hold you...made it seem more than just sex....which in a sense makes it that much crueler that he hasn't called....and the rule with straight guys is usually about three days....but if he doesn't call just try to pick up the pieces and go on...cause no one is worth the hurt you're putting yourself through....you'll find the one that you're meant to be with....it just takes time...I'm sorry this guy hurt you...

How exactly did you put your number in his phone?

I mean... did you jot it down in a piece of paper, then slide it in his phone, or did you go in his contacts and add yourself? Because... if you added yourself... there's really no way he could have noticed. xD

Or maybe he's just waiting a bit to call you back.

Or... what runswithscissors said could also be a possibility. :/
If that's the case, then keep your head up and keep strong; that feeling will come again.

Best of luck to ya.

I'm so sorry =( I think you should try to call him if you got his number but still =(

Beautiful story, thank you for sharing. I hope it works out for you

Hopefully itll work out. my lesbian says he will be at her bday celebration this weekend so maybe ill get some kind of information then. Or since my lesbian sees him every wedsday (IE tomorrow) maybe she will beat him up like she would me untill he calls me haha.
Also I did tell him the number was there. I told him how i snuck it into his contacts and he was all "Oh my god your the cutest thing" seriously what the hell.

Some people are just not very good with telephones! He could be rewriting the events of your time together to doubt that it was as good as he thought it was. Maybe he can't believe that good fortune like you has actually come his way and is dithering about what to do for the best. For goodness sake phone him yourself and put the two of you out of your misery!

actuallythe thought did cross my mind that he is waiting for ME to call haha. But I dont have his number. I gave mine to him but neglected to ask for his

So I forgot to post earlier for anyone who is hanging on the edge of their seat for the conclusion of this saga. On wedsday night he Finally messaged me. I dont know if He 3 day ruled me or not but either way all pessimism went away when He texted me in his irresistable way and I melted :redface:

He keeps messaging me now and constantly makes sure I know how adorable I am. Is it bad when someone like me gets all warm and cuddly over one guy?

Kronis Wrote:... He keeps messaging me now and constantly makes sure I know how adorable I am. Is it bad when someone like me gets all warm and cuddly over one guy?
Absolutely not! Enjoy it while it lasts. Now you have his number you can phone him Wink