Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stupid freakin phone rule
Kronis Wrote:So I forgot to post earlier for anyone who is hanging on the edge of their seat for the conclusion of this saga. On wedsday night he Finally messaged me. I dont know if He 3 day ruled me or not but either way all pessimism went away when He texted me in his irresistable way and I melted :redface:

He keeps messaging me now and constantly makes sure I know how adorable I am. Is it bad when someone like me gets all warm and cuddly over one guy?

I'm dating at the moment, Iv only had one date so far, planing another with a differeant guy although hes told me he only wants to be friends which is okay you have to start some where, hes older than me which I always like hehe xx

But I might plain to meet another guy (lad hes only 19 and really cute lol), but this one wants to have sex on the secound well even the first date, which kind worries me but if we click no problems, hmmmmmm well maybe, I dont have sex with him then he never talks to me again. But seeing your guy getting back to you, well maybe it'll work out.

I like the older guy more for some reason though lol xx

Some glad its working out though,it gives me some hope xxx

haha I never play the phone game. I just text/phone them at a rate I'd text/phone anyone else.

awwwwww - thats so cute Smile Clap Love

Phone rule, 3 day rule, waiting rule....
I would never consider myself being in relationship with anyone uses "rules" in love or dating.
For me, true love is when you don't see any barrier or rule any more. I believe that the guy who really loves me would want me so bad that he would forget all of the rule.

I just don't understand the dating game. If you want someone that badly then why you have to wait to talk to them?

I'm not ever doing it, totally not my style xxx