Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Summer Fitness Bootcamp Begins !
Well today Monday 21st September 2012 I am starting my intensive summer fitness bootcamp, my diet had totally changed and I'm doing intensive exercise every day of the week. I'm not overweight as I have done a lot of weights in the past and have a decent amount of muscle but I want to be fitter and feel better in myself. The BMI doesn't work for me so I just go off how my clothes fit.Well I'm going to use this thread as a kind of diary reporting what I do at the end of everyday or every two days after I have dne something. I'll be writing a food diary along with the exercise I do each day with hopes it can help members who might not be as fit as myself and maybe need some tips and some guidance and don't know where to start.

The regime I'm doing is designed for a rapid and decent weightloss and it should yield decent results but who knows, I'll be doing this well from today till about 1st September so well there should be some good results! Anyways stay tuned for my first proper entry at the end of the day.

Start weight 15.5 stone (217 pounds)

Cheers mrk2010

Quote:Well today Monday 21st September 2012

What?

So how were the Olympic games?

How does it feel to be so far ahead of the rest of the world?

What has happened since Monday 21 May 2012?

Well done on the plan...3 months in Aussie land would yeild those results...namely because I would whip your arse into shape Wink lol

Seriously, one of the few that know what you look like, it isn't going to be difficult for you to make yourself more appealing to the rest of the world...BUT the challange always lies in self perception and we are our own toughest judges and sometimes that isn't justified.

Good luck and I hope you acheive what you are setting out to acheive. xxx

Good luck!

wohoo time to get fit! I'm going to start exercising six days a week as soon as my hand gets better. I could jog but I'm afraid of damaging my knees:frown:. so what type of exercises are you starting off with? I'm thinking of starting off with lots of cardio first to get rid of the extra weight.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Best of luck , I know you can do it.

Day 1:

Exercise:
Did a 4.2 mile run at a decent pace then came back home and did a circuit, 20 presups, 20 sit ups 20 squats, then 30 of each and then 40.

Diet:

Breakfast - cornflakes and semi skimmed milk (the breakfast of champions and a glass of cranberry juice.

Lunch - chicken and sweetcorn sandwich with one apple and a glass of water.

Tea/dinner - noodles and chicken strips with juice.

Supper - cereal bar and a bottle of water.

Truth be told the exercise was a bit tiring but nothing compared to the programmes I've done before all in all a success.

If you need aunty to scream at you sometime just let me know ive screamed at many men before... Look at what i do for a living lol...

zeon Wrote:If you need aunty to scream at you sometime just let me know ive screamed at many men before... Look at what i do for a living lol...

Haha I bet you've screamed at many men before lol, haha I'm determined enough lol

well if you feel like giving up and think ive had enough u best get in touch with me... I walk around 15-20 m,iles a day at work slapping Fines and climbing bastard hills so it soon shreds.... Dont believe that saunas make u loose weight because thats crap. Fat is a solid residue and not a liquid... After your jog have a bloody good sniff of yourself and say IVE ACHIEVED SOMETHING GOOD TODAY!

zeon Wrote:well if you feel like giving up and think ive had enough u best get in touch with me... I walk around 15-20 m,iles a day at work slapping Fines and climbing bastard hills so it soon shreds.... Dont believe that saunas make u loose weight because thats crap. Fat is a solid residue and not a liquid... After your jog have a bloody good sniff of yourself and say IVE ACHIEVED SOMETHING GOOD TODAY!

Zeon lol thanks for the advice but I've done bootcamps and stuff before, I know how to exercise and eat well when I'm uni I just don't get the chance. Lol I'm going back to my mixed martial arts in Friday, can't get much better exercise than kicking the shutout of someone lol