Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Summer Fitness Bootcamp Begins !
That sounds so much fun. I'd love to do something like that. Buh I wana know people first. sometimes I don't make friends that easy and other times they just happen.

I hope it all goes will.

So day 3,

In thre days I've lost three pounds so that's good lol some progress, feel more awake and got a banging tan.

Well todays exercise consisted of a swim in the sea due to the heat and general beach games.

Diet,

Breakfast cornflakes and semi skimmed milk and a glass of cranberry juice

Lunch chicken sandwich with a fruit cup (grapes, blueberries and strawberrys and a bottle of Ribena

Dinner/ tea: Pesto chicken and plain noodles with water.

Supper: A cherry yoghurt and some juice.

Well although today's exercise wasn't strenuous I got to put on my swimming shorts and get a banging tan and I got to show my body off. Lol

ive had a rest day today - done 3 dat excersise at the gym, ate a lovely salad with bone cut ham ,, will be back in the gym tomorrow though

All of the best ,man!
How about some before pics?

Tuesday 29th May 2012

Breakfast

Cornflakes, Milk and Yakult.

Lunch/dinner

A chicken and tomato sandwich with an orange and a 1 litre bottle of water

Tea/dinner

Chicken and mushroom soup with brown bread slice with fruite juice

Exercise

1 hour 30 min martial arts session at 24 degree heat

15 mins skipping (jump rope)
15 mins pressups situps and squats (5mins of each)

50 straight punch, 50 left kick, 50 right kick, then swap and repeat.

10 left kick 10 right kick 10 pressups (repeat but do 9 then 8 then 7 pressups all the way down to one.

Hook right hook, right hand uppercut right hand till time up on clock.

Free style boxing round,

Free style kicking round

Cool down, pressups, situps, squats and leg raises to finish.

Well the programme is going well in about 5 days I lost 6 pounds, may be too much but hey this is a good weightloss, (fuck weight watchers or slimming world and follow my programme) lol well one thing though is the realisation I can't eat anything sweet or nice has set in so I'm feeling a bit sad lol I'll get over it once I have a killer body again lol the heat has been a killer where I live and perhaps running in 25 degree heat or training isn't the best idea but Jesus it has yielded results, my chest capacity alone feels immense after a week and for a guy with asthma it's amazing. :-) ill keep you posted.

Saturday 9th June 2012,

Well guys I know I said I would update daily/ every two days but it's rather hard to do and well I didn't want to repeat myself with this martial arts regime I have been doing. Well this week I have lost 5 pounds so that's all good in the hood, so in the space of nearly 3 weeks I have lost a total of 17 pounds, what you say? Yes 17 pounds ! Well I would like to say I'm surprised but Im not considering all the bales of hay I've been rolling, all the tyre flipping and all of the long distance runs I've been doing. Well the plan I have been following has changed and it has been adapted into a "fighters diet and fitness bootcamp" to go along with the martial arts theme. The diet itself hasn't changed because its ace although I am getting a bit tired of eating apples ;-) the fitness portion has modified, including kickboxing and mixed martial arts and weights. Christ only knows how I've lost weight with all the weights I've been doing, these aren't pussy weights this is full on circuit training baby, 12 different stages, 12 different methods of pain ;-).so all in all the programme is going well. Well from this my arms are getting solid, my legs are proper beasts and my arse is incredible. Haha. The only thing is with this type of training is the fact you proper wreck after and I have had my share of ice baths in the past few weeks.

Also to anybody reading this, it's ok to have one cheat day a week where you don't exercise and you get to eat and drink nice things like I did last night, went to an Italian restaurant had a few drinks and had a nice desert. You need all of these little treats once a week, so you can stick to the path.

Cheers guys,

mrk2010 x

Phew, I'm exhausted just reading this :biggrin:

I used to just run out of patience with exercise regimes at the gym, I never could stick to them.

I hope all this hard work pays off for you Confusedmile:

Friday 15th June,

So the bootcamp is going great, my rate of exercise is up and I feel a lot better that when I first started, well it's same old same old really, been hammering the runs and continued with the mma and martial arts. Well tonight I hada treat, Fridays is my treat night and I had chicken nuggets! I'm a chicken nugget fiend, proper love them. With any diet you gotta treat yourself, gonna have an ice team later and that's my Friday night sorted ! :-)

Tuesday 19th June 2012

Well I'm continuing to endeavour the fitness bootcamp challenge and by god it's an experience. Since I've started I've lost 22 pounds and Jesus I'm shattered. Well today I had an absolute killer of a session at the gym, had a personal session with this guy who's been going for quite long. The heat was a killer even before I got in. I'm pretty sure at one point I had an outer body experience with the heat.

Diet,

Breakfast

Cornflakes and semi skimmed milk, + cranberry juice.

Dinner /lunch

Tuna and cucumber sandwich in brown bread + 1 peach and some water

Tea/dinner

Leek and mushroom soup + 1 slice of brown bread with low fat spread.

Supper

1 cherry yoghurt (muller light)

Exercise

20 minutes skipping (jump rope)

10 minutes shadow boxing

15 minutes on pads, boxing + kicking

15 minutes pad work

15 minutes pressups, situps squats

I can absolutely say my arse is killing (no jokes please) and I'm pretty sure this body is failing me at the moment haha but I feel better for it.

hehe keep uo the good work mister... I know u had difficulty when u phoned me whilst exercising as you couldnt talk on the phone and also jog lol