Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Taste of Cum.
I can't remember. The last time I did it was in the last century.

The Taste of Cum...

That was one of Julia Child's later works, no?

I remember semen tasting like chlorine once. It usually reminds of eating a liquefied okra. But, it does taste okay if the person eats something present before hand. Or otherwise, don't be a connoisseur and just swallow it right away.

The very first time a guy ever got off in my mouth it sort of grossed me out. but this is exactly what I did.
Waylon777 Wrote:otherwise, don't be a connoisseur and just swallow it right away.
from then on the thought and taste hasn't bothered me.

it tastes horrible, if it came from anywhere else we,d throw rocks at it before considering putting it in near our mouths. i,ll spit, i,ll swallow but im not going to gargle it... probably

havent gone that far with anyone :/

Catfly
Memby Wrote:I've heard, *ahem*, that eating pineapple makes it tasty. You'll be licking your lips afterwards.

I will try it. i have never heard this beforeElefant

I actually don't have a problem with the taste of cum. Each person has their own flavour and it kinda makes is more interesting to taste it. I don't love the taste itself, but I sure love the psychological pleasure of knowing that a swallowed a load of another man's seed.

I don't even dare taste my own cum.
But I think if I really love someone I wouldn't mind tasting his...

So one time i decided i was going to let my man go in my mouth...just thought it would be kind of a sexy gesture. Needless to say i gagged when it first hit my tongue and i almost threw up on him. SO SEXXXY

Talk about hot mess central.

It tasted like something really spicy and salty and had a horrible aroma...he ate a lot of pizza w/ pepperoni so i think that's why. Totally foul.

I'd be willing to try again with someone who ate a lot of fruit and pineapple.