Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downton Abbey
I’ve just been watching the second series of Downton Abbey, what a first class British costume drama ITV has come up with a winner, the first series was great the second one even better. I think we British are the best in the world at making costume dramas, who agrees with me?

I havent yet seen it... I dont beleive in TV licence so i watch BBC iplayer which is pre recorded and no licence required for as stated on the TV licencing website WWW.NOTVLICENSING.ORG.UK (or however u spell it). My friend watches it and says its really good... I do admire british TV as i never got the hang of friends to be honest and didnt find it funny but did enjoy LOST so one negative and positive out of one nation for me opinion

Kindest regards

zeon x

I haven't seen the first series yet. I should do, I suppose, since my cousin was in some episodes.

Marshlander you really must get to watch the first series it's a must see. Zeon I don't believe in the TV licence but I just pay up, because I would be missing far too much if I did not.

I have finished watching the first series and I am waiting to see the second series online as I just missed the show today. I also love Thomas Barrow; he is so hot!

Yes, it's a good show. I'm looking forward to the second series too.