Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth About Zombies.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Hrmm real or fake? what do you guys think, its kinda freaked me out.

I think what she is talking about is the true definition of a zombie from the voodoo tradition, not the George Romero type of undead. So its not as freaky as it might sound. Watch the movie Serpent and the Rainbow, its basically about voodoo zombification.

I.don't.think.Zombie's.in.the.Earth!It's.just.impossible.about.unreal.things.Zombies.that.are.undead,eating.fresh.meat,drinking.blood.That's.Impossible.I.think.someone.who.act.like.zombie,but.he's.human.with.particular.activities.
How.do.you.think.about.Ghost!

The Zombie Apocolypse will happen Tongue best thing to do is buy the Zombie Survival Guide XD its an awesome book ^_^

Its like the vampire craze... it comes and goes...

lol no actually its not, I actually belong to a group that takes the possibility of a zombie apocalypse seriously and we have taken steps to ensure our survival. not to mention it would be fucking awesome.

~D5~ Wrote:The Zombie Apocolypse will happen Tongue best thing to do is buy the Zombie Survival Guide XD its an awesome book ^_^

It is a fantastic book you're right. I was going to quote some of it back to you but i've just realised i can't remember much of it (except the usefulness of a crowbar of course) think it may be time for another read!

Incidentally as to whether zombies exist. If any of you have ever been to a University (in the UK at least, don't know about USA) before 9am, you'll see zombies do exist.