Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth about Tom and John
I do not demonize all women. I am angry that women never seem to think they have responsibility for the lousy shape the world is in. I liked hanging out with Jackie Onassis. She had a great sense of humor and knew why I hated the nuns who beat me in grammar school. As soon as she got 12 yellow roses sent by Dennis the Menace, she said, "John, tell me the truth. You were the guy who sent those roses." "Who ratted me out, Mrs. Onassis. I didn't want you to know I adore you. Mrs. Onassis, I really loved your husband." "Which one, John?" "Aristotle, were you married to someone else?"

I often fell in love with lesbians. They are not as needy and greedy as straight women.

I liked show girls in NY because they were indifferent on the topic of sexuality. Mary was a beautiful girl at Club 82. She was the only girl. I loved watching 11 lumberjacks becoming the beautiful women in NY.

Obviously. I loved my pagan mom who encouraged me to invite my friend Jimmy over at 10 years of age We had wonderful nude sleepovers which made me feel confident with sex with other boys. My mom knew a lot of authors in NYC and had a lot of famous suitors. She was a truly humorous person.
Her women friends were totally zany and made me laugh. She tolerated no nasty gossip by women.

My problem is unique. I met some fabulous women and still have women friends.

My problem is that there seems to be more and more creepy women in the world. Female commentators sound like guttersnipes. Republican women are all homophobes. When you fight back against women, you are branded a traitor to all women.

I listed to old women these days, They are almost all nasty gossips. I can't sit in the community room without hearing women bad mouth other women as soon as they leave the room. The building manager is a nasty gossip and she keeps women at war with each other.

At 66, I am exhausted from fighting battles with ignorant women who are convinced that Adam Lanza murdered 28 people in Newtown because he was "obviously a faggot who hated kids." Women say we need an armed cop in every school. Why don't we hire art and music teachers for schools.

My local town is being destroyed by women demanding a mythical security system. Bullshit. If I want to kill someone I know I can get away with it.

Civilization requires men to love men. I am one guy who loves men. I lucked out by meeting some interesting women who didn't think like dish rags or soccer moms who bore me to tears.

stop generalizing.

not all straight women are needy or greedy.
not all women say an armed cop is needed in every school . and i know many , many women who take responsibility for many things .

and anyway , all those things you say that women do are things that some men do as well . greed is not a trait exclusive to straight women.

I just reread this bullshit thread. Don't forget guys, I was trained as a method actor as a child of Irish terrorists. People thought I was nice and hadn't been trained to kill by my Uncle John Gilhooly. I had a lot of fun pretending to be a civilized terrorist. I was also very literate. My strange mom included many authors among her friends. Mom said you have to plan who you go to heaven with.

I really want to go to heaven with my goo friend Jackie Onassis. The Fitzgeralds in Boston knew about the Gilhoolys in NYC. The Kennedys made their money bringing Canadian whiskey to America during prohibition. All notorious Irish families have something to hide. The Daleys in Chicago knew how to sin to create jobs for voters.

Jackie used to warn me against giving advice to her teenage son, John. He was bad enough, she said, he didn't need my encouragement to start large food fights in 5 star restaurants or pretend to be a CIA agent to get a free trip to South America. I was Irish and I specialized in bullshitting people. Jackie would crack up laughing at lunch and tell me John, you change topics so quickly I think I am going crazy. John, you should be a contestant on Jeopardy. You know so many weird facts about the world.

I never felt like a misogynist talking to Jackie Onassis. She was about 20 years older than me. But I really loved her. I can't wait to get to heaven so I can spend more time with Jackie. I want to meet everyone who was involved with the Kennedy Administration. We had a space program, the OAS, the Peace Corps. I loved the marine corps. I loved America when I was a kid on the island of Manhattan.

Jersey sucks. I have no idea why I live in Bloomfield NJ. Well, Bloomfield is the Home of the Sopranos. I still like living near gangsters who can keep their mouths shut. God help everyone if I blab and tell all the secrets I know.

Why does everyone tell me their secrets. You know why? John knows how and when to keep his mouth shut. When I get to heaven, I am going to download every secret I know. I will keep my life simple and tour the planet looking for fun places to hang out. I sure hope I meet a lot of agy guys floating around. Gay guys are never straight and we usually have a weird sense of humor. Straights are alright but gays are a little funnier. We have less to protect and feel more open to the afterlife.

I will wait to die but I don't mind dying. Hope I die like my dad with a big grin on my face. Dying should be interesting since it is something we all go through.

See all you guys in heaven. We will have a GaySpeak Convention and invite God to attend. I hate snooty guys. We should all love God and the things He created. See You.