Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Twilight Saga and gay men
KawaiiKitty Wrote:[...] For some reason people just love a good undead/zombie scary movie.

You're absolutely right and I'm sure there's a good psychological explanation for that. Maybe something to do with mankind's fear of dying, death is the most universal subject matter there is.

The books were OK. the movies were horrid. Pattinson was never that attractive to me.

Mick

Vow Wrote:I didn't want to have to do this, but... you realize that Stephanie Meyer is against/donates to anti-gay marriage causes, yes...?

NOT shocked in the least

Not surprising. She is Mormon.

LONDONER Wrote:I saw one of the series on TV. Didn't rate the film and wonder what is the fuss about R. Pattinson who personally, I find singularly unattractive.

I find him strange looking too.....and not in a good way. I watched the first movie, but couldn't bring my self to watch the rest of them, mainly because Patterson and Stewart seemed so intent on dragging their sorrid white trash relationship issues out into the middle of the trailer park at every given opportunity....

I saw this and LOLed so hard my teeth spat out and started chattering on the ground!

http://himoney.info/robert-pattinson-hates-twilight/

Vow Wrote:I didn't want to have to do this, but... you realize that Stephanie Meyer is against/donates to anti-gay marriage causes, yes...?

I didn't know that.

It's strange, considering that she seems to be very keen on polygamy, which is not exactly conventional.

The ending of Twilight was clearly inspired by the mormon views on polygamy - Renesmee Cullen being taken care of by several mummies and daddies.

MisterLove Wrote:I didn't know that.

It's strange, considering that she seems to be very keen on polygamy, which is not exactly conventional.

The ending of Twilight was clearly inspired by the mormon views on polygamy - Renesmee Cullen being taken care of by several mummies and daddies.

That's because she's Mormon.