Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Virgin has reached 500 Posts!
jamiebfd Wrote:wow that was fast mate.
im jelous lol

don't be jealous... i know you can make it to more than 500 pts...

The Virgin Wrote:always make a post on every single topic..hehe

That really isn't necessary.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

right on Fredv3b but when you have no life and here is the only place you go you will make 1000 posts before the next week is out i am sure

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:right on Fredv3b but when you have no life and here is the only place you go you will make 1000 posts before the next week is out i am sure

i do have a life mr. not so lonely, a life that is full of pretentions and not being who i am. i happened to be myself here in this site, thus the reason why i spend so much time here. cause i can be who i am, without anyone's judgements. however, i know learned that by being who i am here, means attracting negative people as well like you. but that's ok, i'm used to people who likes to intimidate me and remarks sarcastically when talking to me... so it's all good.

and yes, i don't like the way you attack me on everything i post. i'd rather appreciate if you'll just ignore me instead. thank you.

Congrats Big Grin

Well done Virgin boy, will be in contact again. Guess you have made loads of new friends. Best wishes and Good Luck, CIRCUIT xxx

a few minutes ago i was shocked as seeing all the new post replies are done by The Virgin...i even get a pic of it but i don't know how to share here...haha.

Circuit Wrote:Well done Virgin boy, will be in contact again. Guess you have made loads of new friends. Best wishes and Good Luck, CIRCUIT xxx

thanks Circuit...by the way... i did missed your call again.. i'm so sorry... i'm not sure what time is it there in UK but i do am awake from morning til late evening..hehe.. i really do hope we'd get a chance to talk and really like catch your call...hehe.. thank you so much for the effort....

Congrats, The Virgin
You are amazing..
I hope you can reach the next milestone quickly

thanks Spray... my next target is one million.... hahaha... lol