Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupaul's Drag Race Season 9!
Emiliano Wrote:I also don't like my girl Nina's negative energy lately.

Oh, so what. She's as delicious as her big, round, chocolate boobs.

(That's a very nice picture of you, Emiliano.)

NativeSon Wrote:Oh, so what. She's as delicious as her big, round, chocolate boobs.

(That's a very nice picture of you, Emiliano.)

Thanks. And shes still my favorite. Which is why I worry that her self doubt and negativity is going to bring her down.

I like Peppermint's leadership style and Nina's lip syncing. The pouting and negativity this season is getting to me though. And I've grown to really love Shea. I don't trust Valentina for some reason.

I wasn't a big fan of Aja, so I'm glad she was booted.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Who are you guys rooting for? Im Team Aja, Nina, Pep, Shea and team Valentina

Valentina and Shea!!!!! BeeCatflyBee

Emiliano Wrote:I like Peppermint's leadership style and Nina's lip syncing. The pouting and negativity this season is getting to me though. And I've grown to really love Shea. I don't trust Valentina for some reason.

She seems a little fake, but, I don't think that changes the fact that she is talented and beautiful!!! <3

CatsmileyCatsmileyCatsmileyCatsmileyCatsmileyCatsmiley

I cry foul. Moynihan slayed that lip sync.

I am not unhappy with the results of the most recent episode. She still has a lot to grow, maybe in a few years she could come back and try again, because I definitely think shes got a unique perspective and good ideas. But having said that, even I was getting sick of her shit.

I still dont like trinity. I like Sasha more now. I think I want Sasha and Shea and Peppermint as my final three.