Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Walking Dead
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I missed so many episodes of that show....Rolleyes

I would hate to hazard a guess, as someone else pointed while the big plot story is there, there are a lot of minor to major changes to keep the Series different enough to make it kinda hard to guess the plot just by reading the comic.

I think its even money On Glen or Beth.

However, if the producer/writer is a real dick they would take out Darrel soon...

I got a feeling a dick move is in the future.

Last season was not so great IMO...especially the second half. I think Carl and Tyreese w/ baby Judith and the two girls ...and what Carol did and what she admitted to Tyreese was probably the best segment of the season....and the season ending was suspenseful too....

East Wrote:Just saw a sneak clip and read some predictions and possible spoilers on one Walking Dead site ...and I won't give any specifics except that there is supposed to be a shocking death of a major character...

....and that we will find out where Beth, Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith are in the first episode....

Right now...Carol is my favorite character soooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

I am predicting either Glen...or Maggie???? (PLEASE...NOT Carol)

Predictions? I would like to hear them...

Why is Carol your favorite character? She seems emotionless to me most of the time. I give her props when she killed that girl though.

dynamodean Wrote:Why is Carol your favorite character? She seems emotionless to me most of the time. I give her props when she killed that girl though.

Hey Derek! Nice to see youKnuddel

The thing with Carol...I like how her character adjusted to the zombie apocalypse, She was so mousy when her husband was alive and one of my favorite moments after he died and Daryl was gonna take care of the body she offered to do it instead...and she chopped him up good...the smile on Daryl's face watching her was great...

Then with Sophia in season two she just kinda fell apart....

...and in season three after another zombie attack where she almost died she emerged a bad ass...finally....and she started to make more sense than Rick when she did what should have been done right away at the prison....

...and now she is a bonafide bad ass but she still has a conscience. I like how she has evolved...it is believable... and I kinda liked her and Daryl as a couple....he is my other favorite character.

Who is your favorite?

If a character dies I hope it's Glenn, Maggie, Carl, the black guy or the lesbian girl. I don't have much sympathy for Carol either.

In other words the only characters I like and don't want them dead are: Daryl Dixon and Michonne.

East Wrote:Hey Derek! Nice to see youKnuddel

The thing with Carol...I like how her character adjusted to the zombie apocalypse, She was so mousy when her husband was alive and one of my favorite moments after he died and Daryl was gonna take care of the body she offered to do it instead...and she chopped him up good...the smile on Daryl's face watching her was great...

Then with Sophia in season two she just kinda fell apart....

...and in season three after another zombie attack where she almost died she emerged a bad ass...finally....and she started to make more sense than Rick when she did what should have been done right away at the prison....

...and now she is a bonafide bad ass but she still has a conscience. I like how she has evolved...it is believable... and I kinda liked her and Daryl as a couple....he is my other favorite character.

Who is your favorite?

Hi Bruce!

I don't know if I have a favorite...but it definitely was Shane! He was a badass and the perfect foil to Rick in season one. There was a certain depth about him and I could really pull for him since people were pointing him out to be the bad guy. I felt that he was misunderstood. Too bad they had to let him go so soon...

These days my fave character is probably Daryl.

David3K Wrote:If a character dies I hope it's Glenn, Maggie, Carl, the black guy or the lesbian girl. I don't have much sympathy for Carol either.

In other words the only characters I like and don't want them dead are: Daryl Dixon and Michonne.

Yeah...I like Daryl and Michonne a lot too...I don't think it will be either one of them that dies and I would be pissed off if it was.

dynamodean Wrote:Hi Bruce!

I don't know if I have a favorite...but it definitely was Shane! He was a badass and the perfect foil to Rick in season one. There was a certain depth about him and I could really pull for him since people were pointing him out to be the bad guy. I felt that he was misunderstood. Too bad they had to let him go so soon...

These days my fave character is probably Daryl.

Yeah...I liked Shane too (a lot better than I liked Rick)..it was freaky to see him turn and quite frankly I was surprised the writers did that to his character as I thought he would have been an essential element...

SNEAK PREVIEW Season Five

I am think Carol and Tyreese accidentally bring the zombies to the camp......

....and there are reports of Carol and Daryl reunited and holding hands in one scene which I don't like because they are my two favorites and I think if they make them happy...one will die...it will be Carol (DAMNIT)

East Wrote:SNEAK PREVIEW Season Five

I am think Carol and Tyreese accidentally bring the zombies to the camp......

....and there are reports of Carol and Daryl reunited and holding hands in one scene which I don't like because they are my two favorites and I think if they make them happy...one will die...it will be Carol (DAMNIT)

"Uploader has not made this video available in your country"... guess I have to search else where but thanks for the info East!

Cannot wait for the next season to start, realyyyyyy looking forward to it.