Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead
Did anyone else watch tonight? What did you think about the end? I didnt' expect that at all and I have to admit I had at least the beginning of a tear which is a first for a zombie flick. The only problem...WHY do we have to wait until February for the next episode? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've only seen the first 4 episodes, which I enjoyed. I need to catch up with them.

Its a ok program... I dont really watch things on tv as i dont like the fact here in the UK we gotta pay for it and its only covering you for the BBC only...

I've watched it and it's good, not sure when the next series will be back on telly over here in the Midlands..? Talk about the Walking Dead I see a lot of them come into the office every day..!!

Invasion

I watch TWD each Sunday night, I've seen every episode.

About two weeks ago, I had a thought about Sophia and it ending the way it did. I wasn't surprised, but I felt for everyone in that group when it happened.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Its one of the programmes I love, I dont watch alot of t.v but its edgy enough, I hope it lasts a couple more seasons.

I figured she was in the Barn... My Partner hates me, I always tell the end of a story... Logical deduction actually, writers are so predictable Rolleyes

I'm finding the series to be annoying. These survivors are going about the whole 'surviving' thing wrong.

Take that RV and its breaking hose... If you can't fix the damn thing its time to dump it for a vehicle that runs. It was just stupid for them to drive down the highway and keep on going when they reached the pile up. Where is their front scouts?

If it was me organizing this, I would select a bus - one that runs , a new one. Gut the damn thing and have steal mesh welded on the windows. Install a top side 'cage' that allows people to access it from the interior, with gun slots, have somebody top side while going down the road to see farther ahead.

Hit a warehouse or cannery for food, not a store. Run two bikes 5 miles ahead to scope out the terrain ahead. there would have been no lost Sophie as the children and infirm would have been locked inside the bus. Find a warehouse, one with sun-lights (roof windows) seal it up, and wait out the decay - eventually those corpses will rot to the point where they can't poise a problem.

Lots of stuff can be done, this group seems to have a death wish.

Wait. A zombie TV series?!
And i missed it?!
Gah.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so